Wamuu & Santana {Stealth 2}

Here's the continuation no one asked for

You woke up to a soft tap on the shoulder. You still had your arms wrapped around Wamuu, and you could feel Santana's shallow breaths on your back. Who could it be?

You opened your eyes, scared that you would see Kars standing there. In the low light, you could make out Esidisi's massive figure. He brushed a stray lock of hair out of your face.

"You must be leaving, mi hija. Kars will be here soon." You groaned and hugged Wamuu tighter, refusing to get up. Esidisi frowned and sat on the edge of the bed, just beside Wamuu. You feared that he would wake up, but it was not so.

"Esidisi... A while longer?" He smiled.

"I wish I could let you stay, but Kars would be furious." You sighed and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"But I can't," you protested. Wamuu rolled over and pulled you back into his arms. Esidisi laughed as he looked down at you with a soft smile.

"I guess you are stuck now. I suppose I can persuade Kars to let the boys sleep a while longer." He winked and gave you and Wamuu both a quick kiss on the cheek before retreating into the darkness.

"Is he gone?" Wamuu asked his voice heavy with sleep.

"I don't think he'll be back soon. Hopefully, he'll come before Kars does," You whispered back.

"You're lucky that Esidisi came instead of Kars. You know what he would do to us." You shivered when you remembered how he had reacted the last time he found you with Wamuu and Santana.

"Consider yourself lucky that I still sneak in here."

"Really? I know you can't sleep without us," he teased. You tried to think of a witty comeback, but you were too tired to find one. 

"You always toss and turn when she's not here," Santana mumbled, "And you steal all of the blankets." Wamuu's face heated up, but he didn't protest. 

"You are quite warm, (Y/N)," he admitted. You grinned. At least I'm good for something. 

"Aw, I love you too." 

"Of course." You wriggled out of Wham's embrace and he looked down at you curiously. You rolled over and Santana wrapped his arms around you. "Was it something I said?" 

"Santana is softer." Santana laughed and lightly squeezed your shoulders. 

"You're right. (Y/N) is very warm, I think I'll keep her." You both giggled when Wamuu sighed and rolled over. You loved your brothers, and you were pretty sure they loved you too. You couldn't be happier. 

~Jade