Narancia {Haunting}

Did anyone ask for a crack fic? it gets so much worse as you keep reading please click away

You lounged on the couch, your legs hovering over the arm rest. You watched as the squad members sat at the table, discussing their plans. You watched one in particular, the cute one with the messy black hair. He was always smiling and cracking jokes, he almost reminded you of yourself when you were alive. You sighed and leaned back, phasing through the couch. 

"Ouch fuck," you hissed when you got stuck in the couch. Luckily you were ignored. When you finally got unstuck, the squad had gone about their own business, Narancia sitting at the table staring down at some math homework. You stared at him a little more. Lmao is he fuckin crying?

You strolled over to the table and sat down next to him, watching his eyes tear up as he stared at the problems. One step equations. 

"Go away Fugo, I got it," he muttered. 

"Bruh are you sure?? That's some easy shit man." He turned to you with a look of surprise. 

"Woah! A ghost! Are you here to help me?"

"No you dingus, I'm here to make you commit toaster bath."

"Oh." He turned back to his work, picking up his pencil and playing with it. You watched him for about another century before he put the pencil to the paper. 

14x + 3 = 17

-14x         -14x

           3 = 3

"Wwhat the fuck? Kid, do you even know how math works?? You Add the 14x stupid."

"Shit, aight fam. Ty." You watched him erase his work and start over, following your advice. You smiled and looked on, enlightening him with your infinite wisdom when he got stuck. He finally finished the first four questions after three geological ages.

"Hey man, why don't you crawl in bed with me and I'll light some candles." You bit your lip and winked at him. 

"OOF alright. Let's get this party started. I've never fucked a ghost before."

"Bitch you never fucked anyone before, let's get a move on." You followed him to his room, stripping your ghostly layers and revealing a very sexy see through skeleton. You always had to be careful baring your bones, it was simply too spicy for weak minded thots to handle. Narancia looked on, drool dripping from his mouth. "Ight fam let's get down to business."

Narancia crawled onto the bed while you found every available match and candle in his room. You stumbled across some lube and tossed it on the bed. His face turned a bright scarlet. 

"Ay, this shit's flammable, right?"

"uhhHh I think so."

"lit" Once you finished scouring the room for anything that would catch fire, you placed them in a careful circle around Narancia. You popped open the bottle of lube and squirted it across the bed in the shape of a star. 

"So uh, how do fucc?" He asked. 

"Watch and learn homeslice." You scraped the match against the box and watched as it ignited, tossing it down on the bed. Apparently, the lube was Not flammable, but the sheets were. "aYYY thats whats UP!" Norange screamed and tried to back away from the flames. 

"All I wanted was some hot action!"

"Yeah bitch and that's exactly what you got. Just wait till we get to hell, I'll show you the ropes dont worry man."

"Oh that sounds fun."'

"fuck YEAH! Eternal damnation? More like eternal uhh fun. What even rhymes with damnation?" Norange shrugged as the flames engulfed his body. Your job was done here.