Kars & Esidisi {Sick}

You coughed yet again, feeling like someone had put an entire house on your chest. You pulled your blankets tighter around you as you sat in a little huddle on your bed. You had only been sick for a couple days but it was hell. You were coughing so badly that you didn't hear someone come into your small, cold room. You probably wouldn't have noticed their presence if they hadn't've sat down right next to you.

"(Y/N), are you still not feeling well?" they asked. You looked up from your pile and saw one of the pillarmen, Esidisi.

"Ah, Master Esidisi," you mumbled. Your voice was so quiet you could barely hear it. The large man frowned and put the back of his hand on your forehead.

"You're still sick," he noted as he pulled his hand away. You nodded sadly and pulled your blankets even closer, only to be unceremoniously stripped of them.

"Master Esidisi?!"

"Don't worry, I won't bite," he said with a slight smirk. He sat cross legged on the bed and wrapped you in one of the thinner blankets, wrapping his thicc arms around you and pulled you into his lap. Your small frame fit like a puzzle against his warm chest. You nuzzled into the heat as he gradually warmed up and hugged you close. He placed his head on top of yours and played with the ends of your (H/L), (H/C) hair.

Suddenly you heard footsteps by the entrance to your room and a quiet scoff. You looked up to see a mildly jealous Kars leaning against the doorway crossing his arms.

"Master Kars," you said sleepily. You yawned and tried to sit up, but Esidisi's arms restrained you. Kars uncrossed his arms and walked towards the two of you, crossing the gap in only a few long strides.

"Esidisi, did I not tell you that I would tend to her?" he asked sharply.

"You did but you hadn't checked on her in a while, I wanted to make sure she was warm enough," Esidisi said, tightening his hold on you. Kars narrowed his eyes and leaned in near his face. He said something you couldnt hear and Esidisi's grip on you faltered slightly.

Kars took the opportunity to simply pick you up out of his lap like a little doll. He held you in his arms and turned to walk away when Esidisi wrapped his arms around his waist, leaning over the side of the bed to reach him. He pulled Kars onto the bed and in his lap and laughed. Kars scoffed and readjusted, getting Esidisi to shut up.

The three of you sat in silence for moment before you felt Kars lean back into the other Pillarman's chest. He pulled you into his embrace and hummed quietly, playing with your soft hair. Esidisi placed his head in the crook his Kars's neck and hummed with him. You found yourself drifting off to sleep as they carried the light tune.

A/N: I'll just leave this here *crawls back under a mountain of blankets*
Anyways, yes I'm posting on hiatus but I found this in my phone and thought, "Why not". So,,, here we are. Time to disappear again my lads
~Your dear author