Caesar {Remedy}

I said Greek salad smh

You stepped out into the sun, the breeze dancing with the ends of your hair. You took a deep breath and sighed, you loved the salty air that blew off of the ocean. You walked across the island to the training arena where you greeted Loggins and Messina. 

"Goodmorning!" They called cheerily. 

"Yeah yeah, good morning guys. What do you have in store for us today?" You began your morning stretches as the avoided the question.

"Us? I only see one of you. Where's Caesar? He's usually early as well." Loggins asked. You turned, expecting Caesar to be close behind. You usually arrived at the same time if he wasn't there before you. 

"I have no idea... Maybe he bit off a little more than he could chew." You winked. They didn't laugh. You were a little worried. Caesar was never late. You glanced behind you and looked back at your instructors. "Can I go check on him?"

They shared a quick word. "Sure." 

You turned and took off towards your quarters. You ran all the way back to your room, ducking in to take a quick break. You hadn't seen Caesar at all on the way back to your rooms and there was only one route to the arena. You slowly walked to his room. There was no sound coming from inside but you still knocked on the door. You heard something soft hit the floor but that was the only sound.

"Caesar?" You called quietly. You didn't hear a response. "I'm coming in, okay?" You slowly pushed open the door, almost scared to look in. Once you did peer into the room, all you saw was a lump of blankets on the bed and a couple pillows on the floor. Upon further inspection, you found Caesar's clothes scattered around the bed and his headband seemed to have been tossed onto the nightstand. But there was still no Caesar to be found. A shame really, you always loved to start your mornings staring at his stupid face.

You sat on the edge of the bed and patted the fluffy mound until you heard a soft groan. "Are you okay?"

"Go away, (Y/N)." The response was so quiet and muffled you could barely make it out. 

"Caesar-"

"Go," he commanded. You tried to tear away the blankets but he pulled back. Apparently, he was too weak to struggle since you had the blankets on the floor after a few seconds. He was turned away from you, only wearing shorts. 

"Come on! You're late, and soon I will be too!" He only groaned as you shook him. He tried to bat your hands away, a futile attempt. 

"Please. I won't be going today, just leave." His voice was rougher than usual, maybe he was hungover. 

"Caesar... Wild night?" You idly played with his hair. He sighed or laughed, you couldn't really tell. 

"I guess you could say that. Now give me my blanket back!"

"Tell me what's wrong with you and maybe I'll consider it." You leaned against him and he shrugged you away. He scowled and rolled over, reaching around you to try and grab the blanket off the floor. His blonde hair fell around his face, he really was beautiful.

He grabbed the blanket and pulled it back up, burying the both of you in the warm mess. 

"I'm sick. Okay? Now get out." He pushed you off of the bed but since the blanket was wrapped around you too, it simply pulled him with you. 

You landed on the floor is a pile, smushed between Caesar and the floor. HIs hands were placed on either side of your head and his face was dangerously close to yours. He certainly didn't look sick. With his knees between your legs and his chest pressed to yours, you could feel his overwhelming heat. You wrapped an arm around him, trapping him.

"You don't seem very sick," You purred. 

"Shut up and let me go." He turned away. 

"Oh Caesar-chan, can't I take a sick day too?"

"DON'T USE THAT TONE WITH ME!" A hot red blush flooded his cheeks. You gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek. 

"Oh, but you know you love it." 

"No, I don't!" He pushed up, escaping your trap, and kneeled between your legs. You sat up as well, wrapping an arm around his neck and stealing a kiss. Caesar didn't even try to resist. He licked your lips and you complied, slightly parting your lips. 

When you finally pulled away, he wiped his mouth and stood up. 

"I'm going to training."

"So you feel better now?" you smirked. He didn't respond. "You weren't even sick in the first place, were you. It's fine," you shrugged, "We all need to sleep in sometimes." He simply turned away and collected his clothes. You got up and lounged on his bed, not caring to pick up the blanket. You watched him dress. 

"Don't just sit there and be smug. You have training too." He finished getting dressed and headed for the door.

"Aw, no good morning kiss?"

"You've had your kiss, now hurry up." You jumped off the bed and quickly caught up with him as he headed out of the room. 

"Another won't hurt. You still love me." He turned to you with a grin.

"Do I?" You pulled him by his collar for another quick kiss.

"That one was for luck, I have to kick your ass today."

"You're definitely going to need luck if you want to do that." 

"Whatever! Maybe I'll just use my Feminine Charms."

"The ones you don't have?" You scoffed and punched his shoulder. You continued your banter all the way to the arena. You couldn't think of a better way to start the day.

A/N: I know I know, I said you'd have a couple more yesterday. Bad Jade! I swear I'm turning into George R.R. Martin... Anyways, expect updates every few days or so. Much love <3

~Jade