Esidisi {Cycle}

A/N: *maniacal laughter* Time for some good ol' yandere Esidisi. This one isn't very fluffy and it will be posted in parts. I guess I should apologize in advance for what you are about to read. Also, a warning, this has some pretty intense gore such as burns and cuts so, be careful. I'll let y'all know when the time comes for gore.

You walked around the temple in your usual attire, which really wasn't much (basically what the pillar men wore), and thought about something to do. It was abnormally hot for a late fall day and you were bored out of your mind. You couldn't stand being cooped up in the temple all day but you were forced to stay there by your captor, Esidisi.
Things with Esidisi had started out great, as they did with all of the pillar men. However, over time, Esidisi became much more possessive of you. He kept you away from the other men and locked up in specific parts of the ruin. Sometimes he wouldn't let you leave a certain room for days.
Today was one of those days. Esidisi had found you chatting with a young man in a village near by and had locked you in a small room deep in the temple. You couldn't even begin to imagine what he had done to the poor boy.
You had somehow managed to escape while the pillar men were out (doing god knows what) and tried to find a way out of the labyrinthine area he had sealed you away in.
"Dammit Esidisi," you cursed under your breath. You turned a corner, then another and another. The walls were nearly identical and there were no real landmarks you could base yourself off of. Your feet began to hurt and your stomach growled fiercely.
-------------
After what seemed like hours of walking, you finally made it somewhere. You came across a large door. It was wooden with brass hinges and many, many locks. Some of them looked new.
"Esidisi," you whined in a long drawl.
"You called?" You heard a deep voice from behind you. You felt a warm hand grab your waist from behind and a light touch on your jaw.
"Ah, Esidisi, hey what a coincidence!" You said nervously. You would be lying if you said you weren't scared of him. He pulled you closer, his warmth surging through the air. You tried to struggle against him but his hold on you was too strong. *(gore starts soon)*
"Human," Oh shit, here it comes, "I thought I told you to stay put." He punctuated the phrase by heating up until his touch burned you. You winced as he pushed his hand into the bare skin on your stomach. "Now tell me, what were you doing?" He moved the hand on your jaw to your shoulder as he stood behind you.
"I-I got hungry," you stammered. It wasn't a complete lie. "I wanted to look for food..." He simply heated up even more. "M-master! Master Esidisi. I went to look for food." He cooled down a little bit, but your stomach and shoulder still burned. You didn't want to look, as you could feel your skin bubble. Tears stung your eyes as you tried not to cry out in pain.
"Is that all?" he asked. His voice was smooth, calm, and somewhat soothing. You shuddered as he heated up again. This time you couldn't stop your voice as you cried out.
"YES THAT WAS ALL!" you nearly screamed. He rapidly boiled his blood to the point you could feel your flesh melting at his touch. After less than a second, hr cut almost all heat from his hands.Tears streamed down your cheeks as Esidisi removed his hands from you. You could feel the skin peeling from your abdomen and looked down to see your master's hand covered in blood and a think layer of... skin? You tried to suppress a sob but failed as your entire body winced at the pain. Your entire body shook as you slowly began to loose feeling. The last thing you remember was falling back into the muscular arms of your captor as everything went blank.