you are a prince -Zach

"For Christ sake Zach, you are a prince, act like one already" she yelled to him as he turned his back towards her "I am mother, you and dad threat me like I don't know my left from right, I know what I am doing".

"You act as though you don't know your left from right, now you will marry princess Diana" he rolled his eyes "no mother I will not, I'll marry whoever I decide too". His mother let out a huff, "you cannot marry her" he laughed.

"Why not mother, I love her, you chose dad after your parents told you know, why shouldn't I do the same" she laughed as Zach had leaned against his dresser "your father and I had it different, Zach you need to marry a woman of royalty" he shook his head.

He laughed, "I will not I will not i will not, mother you cannot make me, how will you look when I come out and say I was forced to marry a woman of royalty" she rolled her eyes "you think they will believe a foolish child" he nodded.

"They believed you why wouldn't they believe me mother", "fine Zach but you will come to see that not marry a princess will come back to you one day".

——————

"Y/n you cannot act like a child in public, are you kidding me you could have embarrassed me" I looked to Zach and laughed "I didn't act like a child, I just acted like me sorry if I embarrass you Zach" he nodded and took off his tie.

"I can't have you acting like you don't know anything about royalty y/n, I understand you weren't born into but now that you will be married you need to learn some". I rolled my eyes and slipped my heels off "I'm sorry I'm exactly what your mother told you I would be, sorry that I chose to fall in love with a prince".

I walked out of the room to the bathroom, "I never meant it like that and you know that" I nodded, "Zach I get that it was really hard on your family when you chose to marry me, you didn't have to do that, I'm just being myself out there and when there is a million cameras in my face with a ton of flashing I can't take it"

"If you want royalty then you need to get it from somebody who can take it" he shook his head "I don't want royalty, I want you and that's all I've every wanted please don't mistake that" I nodded, "just saying that if you want out this is your chance".

He shook his head and kissed me, as the kissed deepened so did our need for each other. He pushed my against is counter lightly as we both lost our clothes, he kissed down my neck as he slowly entered me, rocking his hips back and front at quick pace.

He held his head in my neck as he moaned, I kept my arms wrapped around his shoulder and my legs around his waist. While I was sitting on top of the bathroom counter he had his arms placed by either said of my waist.

We both came to our highs, him spilling inside of me along with me releasing on him, we both took our breaths as we got dressed. "I love you, more that royalty " I smiled and kissed him.