the one w/ the kid -Corbyn

I watched as corbyn and our daughter walked towards our house as they were laughing and he was giving her a piggy back ride "momma, we should swim" she said as corbyn turned and nodded "yeah momma we should" our daughter dream laughed as corbyn turned and looked at him. "That's not your momma" he laughed "what? She isn't" she shook her head as I laughed, "she's your wife" he smiled "woah, I married that beautiful woman, call me extremely lucky" I rolled my eyes in a joking matter and laughed as did dream.

"Okay go in the house and get in your bathing suit, I'll get the watermelon out" dream ran upstairs as corbyn kissed me, "wanna invite the boys" I asked as he shrugged "sure" he kissed me again as I smiled. "What's up with you" he shook his head, "dreams turning 4 soon I was thinking we should have another baby" I smiled as I pulled the watermelon out of the fridge.

"Like now" he smiled as he looked up from his phone, "yeah, I mean we had dream at a young age but we're 20 now why not" I laughed "yeah, I mean if you're ready to have another dream" he kissed me "I was ready to have another one while you were pregnant" I rolled my eyes and ate a piece of the watermelon.

"What did the boys say" he took a piece of watermelon as he checked his phone "said that they would be over soon" dream came down the stairs and ran over to us "uncles are coming yay" corbyn held my waist and smiled.

"You ready to swim baby" she nodded as she looked towards us, "where's your suit" I laughed and took the watermelon outside "I'll go put it on, wait till dada gets in Okay" she nodded knowing she wasn't allowed in he pool unless one of us were in there too.

As I walked out of the bedroom there was a knock on the door, I opened it to see the rest of the guys as they all hugged me and walked to the backyard.

We all played in the water, I went inside and cook something for us to eat, once it got dark corbyn and I put dream to sleep. After we sat outside with the rest of the boys, by the fire and just talked about odd things that came out.

"So when our we going to get another kid from y'all" Jonah ask we as I laughed "soon" corbyn replied with a wink as I lightly hit his shoulder. "We are planning" they smiled, "but with the tour coming up and all it's going to be hard to try" the boys cringed as corbyn laughed.

"It was easy for y'all last time, that was not expected" corbyn nodded, "yeah but we were young and didn't think about what would happen if we did get pregnant, now we just want to have another baby" I nodded.

"A lot of moms say that it's harder to get pregnant when you're trying rather than just having fun" again the boy cringe as Corbyn and I laughed.

————

After the guys had went home Corbyn and I cleaned up, "I hope that you were being serious about this other baby" I nodded as I looked to him, "I really want another kid with you" he smiled and kissed me "good because Dream has been hinting at a sibling for months, she told me that's what she wished for when she blew out her birthday candles" I laughed as he hugged me.