College -daniel

"Damn baby, that skirt get any smaller" I rolled my eyes and turned around, "who are you" I asked, my school group walking farther with the college tour we were on.

I went to an all girls catholic school, so our outfits were skirts and a polo shirt, we were touring a college around our campus because we have half a semester to apply and some of the guys like to look.

"Daniel seavey" I nodded, "good for you" I went to walk off but he grabbed my hands and pulled me back, "well come on baby, I didn't get your name" I nodded "yeah, I didn't give it out" I took my  hand back.

He watched me walked closer to my group while he bit his lip. "Okay baby, play hard to get"

——
I moved my last box into my dorm room, taking a breath as started unpacking, "hey" I turned around and looked at a guy standing in the doorway, "hi" I asked as he was holding a box.

"Sorry, um.. I'm your new dorm mate, I feel like I've met you before" I shrugged, "no I don't believe we have, so you have a room you want or" I asked and he shook his head "I'm sure I know you" I shook my head.

I turned around and he laughed, "skirt" I looked at him weird, "I ha- oh never mind I know who you are" I rolled my eyes and turned back to my boxes.

Him setting his box on the other side of the small kitchen area, "you remember me baby" I shook my head, "nope" I said while putting up food that I had bought earlier and napkins, dish soap.

He walked behind me and grabbed my hips, I rolled my eyes, "what do you think your doing" he giggled "this year is going to be fun skirts" I shook my head "my name isn't skirts"

"Right" he nodded and walked to put his things away, I shook my head and finished off what I was doing in the kitchen, cleaning up the dust that had collected over the summer.

Once I was finished I went to my room, where there was a bed and a very tiny desk, I started putting my boxes in there, Daniel picked a few up and helped move them into there.

I put my clothes up, and put the sheets onto the bed, "can I help you" I asked as I saw Daniel watching me in the door frame, he shook his head "not with anything you will be willing to do, no" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Come on you cannot be that desperate, going after me when you probably have like twenty other girls wanting for your text" he nodded and bit his lip, "maybe but they aren't who I want, they aren't he ones I want to bend over a-" I cut him off

"Sorry to ruin your fun there but I came from an all girls Catholic Church, no sex before marriage" he laughed a little "you are not a Virgin" I looked at him weird "and how would you possibly know that" I asked.

"They way you carry yourself, I mean you don't blush when I bring up anything sexual, like most would, you just put off this very sexual vibe, ten to one you've had more sex with girls than guys but the number is very very close together" I laughed and nodded.

"Okay, but you will never be on of the guys" he nodded, "we'll see about that"

———
4 months later:
"You're showering" Daniel asked as he knock on the bathroom door, "yeah curtains closed, if you need to pee" I heard the door open.

I turned and closed my eyes, washing out my hair, I ran the water down my face pushing all the soap out of my face. When I opened my eyes Daniel was standing in front of me, "can I help you?"  He laughed a little, "I saw you in your skirt and now this won't go down" he said while pointing down and I shook my head.

"Go do what any normal person does and jack off" he shook his head, "I can't keep imagining fucking you, I actually need to fuck you to get off, you've got this spell on me. It's like no other girl gets me going like you and I can't seem to get off to anything other than you" I gave him a weird look

"Ew" he shook his head, he placed his hand on my hip and pulled me closer to him, he pulled me into a kiss. His hands tangled in my hair as he pushed me into a rough kiss, his hands went down and were placed on my hips.

He pushed me against the wall as he slammed into me, I let out a moan, he smiled as he kissed down my neck. "So much better than I've imagined" he whispered in my ear.

I ran my nails up his back, to which he arched a little causing him to go deeper into me and for me to let out a moan. The heat from the water hit down on us as I tugged at his hairs and he slammed into me.

His thumb went down to my clit as he pressed down, causing me to let out another moan, he caught my lips in a kiss. I soon came, him following quickly behind also, "you may continue to shower now"