Maid -Daniel

"Hey Daniel do you kno- OH MY GOD" I shielded my eyes as Daniel pulled his covers over himself, "I swear I- I'm so sorry, I should have knocked" I said turning around and walking out of his room.

I was cleaning Daniels apartment when I ran out of bleach and I went upstairs to ask him where he said his other bottle was.. in his maid and I never once thought I would walk in on him jerking off.

I went back to the room I was cleaning and started cleaning faster, trying to get the image of him out of my head, "y/n, look" I turned to see Daniel as he was standing at the door looking at me, "it's fine, you know I should have just knocked" he shook his head.

"I um.. should have waited till you left" I shook my head as he grabbed my hips and turned me around, he paused "I-I-I mean it's your house" he nodded "I'm sorry" I said as he shook his head, "there's nothing for you to be sorry for" I nodded.

Our heads moved in together and before I knew it his lips landed on mine, his hands pulled my hips closer to him, he back me against the desk in his office. I sat on the desk as he slide in between my legs and kissed my neck.

"Oh god Daniel" he pulled my shorts down along with my underwear as I pulled his pants down, he rubbed his tip against my clit as I let out a moan. He slipped into me as I held onto his bare shoulders "fuck you're so tight" he moaned into my neck as his hips went in and out of me.

He stuck a hair up my shirt and play with my boob over my bra, "holy fuck Daniel" I said as he hit my g-spot over and over again. "You like that baby" I nodded as he kissed my neck "I'm close" he kissed me as he went faster.

I clenched around him and came as he twitch and came in me, he kissed me once more before we both stood up and got dressed.