Broken -zach

"Just for a little bit please, she can't sleep" zach was now sitting up in bed, reading over the text from my mother at two am, again the girl he had just broken up with was crying so much her parents texted the one person that could calm her down.. the guy who broke her heart.

"I'll be over in a few"

He got up and pulled a hoodie on, quietly walking out of his house and going to hers, before he even made it to the door y/n's mother opened the door, "she's in her room"

He walked up there, talking a deep breath before walking in and laying beside her, she tried to calm her crying, he wrapped his arms around her and he could feel her shaking and crying.

This was the part that hurt him to most, he couldn't take this anymore she was broken because of him but he couldn't be with her.

She was beyond hurt, not because of but from past trauma and she wouldn't open up to him because it always brought her back to it, she'd have a panic attack.

He couldn't take being with the broken girl any longer, so he broke her even more.

"You need to leave" she said inbetween cry's as she did every night she was here "I can't leave you like this" she cried harder "you have once"

He moved the hair that was sticking to her face, you haven't been out of bed in three days, not for the past what two nights I've been here, you've been in the same clothes" she didn't say anything.

She was still trying to stop crying, he stood up and went to the restroom, he started the bath water and made it warm enough, putting a bath bomb she bought that she told him she was so excited to try in.

He picked out some pj pants and a nice shirt along with some new underwear and a bra, he picked her up and carried her into the bathroom.

He took her clothes off and got her in the bath, "now you can either bathe yourself or I will get in and do it myself" she didn't say anything but just sat there, she didn't understand why he would be caring now.

He nodded and got undressed, he sat beside her and grabbed the rag along with the soap she always used, he always thought it smelt so wonderful.

He washed her back, then moved down her arms and chest, an innocent bath really, just trying to get her clean. After he washed off her body he washed her hair.

She didn't say anything but she finally had stopped crying, for what had felt like a week, she stopped crying. He laid a kiss on her shoulder and hugged her, he got out of the bath and pulled out two towels, wrapping one along his waist and helping y/n get out of the bath.

He wrapped her towel around her, she sat on the toilet cover, he grabbed the lotion and sat in front of her on the floor, he rubbed the lotion on her legs so they weren't dry tomorrow.

She just watched him, watched as he rubbed the lotion on her feet and her arms, then watched as he repainted her toe nails.

There was no reason why, other than he wanted her to feel beautiful, to feel cry and silky.

He grabbed the hair brush and brushed her wet hair, putting it in a braid after, finally he helped her get dressed, than after he got dressed.

She stood up and brushed her teeth, "why" she asked so dryly "why what" he asked as he pulled his shorts on and then his hoodie.

"Why did you come these night, why did you bathe me and take care of me?" He pulled her into a hug, "because you may feel broken but you don't need to look it, you are beautiful and I love you" she shook her head, to which was laying on his chest.

"Then why did you break up with me" he kissed her, "I thought having to care for you was going to break you even more, I was scared I would be to much for your broken self but I see now I was the glue that was slowly fixing you"

He kissed her again as she hugged him, having the one person that meant everything to her again in her arms felt wonderful.

"I love you too Zach"