Aloe -daniel

While the boys were filming and hanging out at the beach today, I stayed with Gabbie and them, I hung out with lavender for a while and even went surfing but Daniel texted me and told me that he was heading to the hotel.

I decided that since I was closer I'd pick us up something to eat since he told me he was hungry and then I would shower and just be ready for bed. He also told me that he got a tiny bit sunburn so I picked up some aloe while I was out to help soothe the burn.

He got to the hotel while I was finishing washing my hair for the third time trying to get the sea Salt out so it wasn't as rough and gross. When I got out Daniel was sitting on the couch that the room provided, he said he didn't want to get the bed sandy.

"Baby, I got food but you need to shower so go go" he nodded and gave me a kiss, he got in the shower with a few ouches as he got used to the heat on his sun burn.

I haven't even seen it but he said it wasn't that bad. I started eating and he soon came out in just some boxers and shorts. He picked up his food and I finally got a look at his back, and holy shit he was 13 times darker due to how red he was.

"Babe oh my god" I said choking a little on my food, "what" he asked, "you're back, let me rub some aloe on it" I picked the aloe out of the mini fridge and he laid down on the bed. "It isn't that bad my ass" I said as I poured some on my hand and gently rubbed it on his back.

"Ouch baby" I slowly ran my hand over his back, "I know baby, it will feel better" and soon his pain was turned to a cooling, relaxing feeling.

"If I wasn't so sun burnt I'd fuck you right now" I giggled and added a little bit more aloe down his back just to make sure that it was all even and spread out right.

"Stand up and let me get your chest and shoulders" he nodded and stood up, I rubbed the aloe down his chest and some on his stomach, I put the aloe down and spread it in between my hands and rubbed his shoulders.

He watched me with a smile on his face, when I was finish I grabbed a tiny bit more and spread it on his cheeks and his forehead where he surprisingly didn't get as burnt.

"Thank you baby" I smiled and kissed him while he held my waist and tugged me into him, letting the kiss get deeper and more intimate. "Mhm, gonna start something you can't finish there" I said while placing my hands on his chest, "yeah?" He asked as he picked me up by my waist.

I giggled and kissed him again, "yeah" I said back and he smiled.