Ouch - daniel

"Babe, hands" I said, Daniel pulled his hands from my ass to my lower back, he was talking with his friends and I was eating lunch I looked across the lunch yard and froze when I see Brooke looking at me, she gave me a smile, I blushed and turned my attention back to Daniel.

"Hey I gotta go to the restroom" he nodded and went back to talking to his friends, I walked to the bathroom and fixed my makeup. "Don't you look beautiful today" Brooke said as she stood beside me, "Brooke-" she cut me off by kissing me.

"He didn't tell you today did he?" I didn't say anything as she nodded and held my cheeks gently running his thumb across my cheek, he pulled me into another kiss. This time it lasting longer as I kissed back, when we ran out of breath and pulled back she put her forehead on mine.

"You look beautiful" I smiled and she kissed me again, "we got to stop doing this" I whispered and she nodded "yeah, that's what you always tell me" she gave me one last peck and walked out of the bathroom.

I fixed my lipstick before joining Daniel and his friends at lunch.

Daniel hasn't been paying as much attention to me as he did when we were first together and I know that it isn't smart to cheat.

One day I was upset with Daniel because he kept blowing me off for his friends, his best friend Clayton invited us over for a pool party so we went and I didn't know anyone really, Clayton's sister Brooke met for the first time that day.

Everytime Daniel and I hang out with Clayton, while they are playing video games Brooke and I are doing.. other things and they don't involve clothes.

I always felt so bad but she's was addictive and I couldn't quit.

"Babe tonight we are going over to Clayton's" I nodded and sat next to him, pulling my phone out.

Brooke: see you tonight ;)

Y/n: Brooke, I said we can't.

Brooke: I bought you something you'll look great in.

———
After last night, Brooke and I doing the deed Daniel took me home, I sat in the car looking at my front door, "what's wrong?" He asked and I took a deep breath "I've been sleeping with Brooke" he looked at me weird.

"What?" He asked, hurt in his eyes, "I don't even know why I just, I don't want to play you anymore, you've been distracted and distance and she wasn't" his eyes were wide.

"I didn't know you like girls" I shook my head as a few tears fell "I don't think I do" he nodded slowly, "well there isn't a need to embarrass you with this, I've been distant because I cheated on you first" I looked at him weird.

"I didn't know how I was going to tell you, so I hid it" I nodded, "ouch" I said for us and he nodded slowly.