Innocent kisses -corbyn

"Hi" I said to him in the hallway, he gave me a small smile and a little wave, then he caught up with his friends. Before he was passed me "innocent kisses" he whispered and then speed up.

I smiled and walked to my next class, I guess we have a weird relationship, I had a sort of problem, I was a senior and until I met corbyn I have never been kissed, let alone had sex and I really didn't want to go to college like that.

Corbyns family was very religious but he had girlfriends in the past so he has done some things, after church corbyn came up to me and we talked.

He told me that when I confessed my sins about having dirty thoughts he was the one in the confession box giving advice.

He didn't want me to be embarrassed but he wanted to help me, he wanted me to know that even thought that I haven't done anything I didn't need to rush myself into it because I'm going off to college.

We had gotten really close as friends spending time at church and after but never really at school, we were kinda on different Social levels but he told me that he will never not talk to me if he sees me in the hallway or I were to stop and say hi to him.

"Why would you say that, I'm just a nerd" he giggled and shook his head as we laid back in my bed, my door was open and I'm sure my parents were either listening or were in ear range so that they could hear if we were doing anything.

We weren't but they didn't know how to react to me having a boy in my room, honestly neither could I. "You are t a nerd to me, I don't see nerds or jocks as different, really we are kinda all the same" I laughed and shook my head.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked and he nodded, we sat up against the head board and put on a random movie, at parts we couldn't stop laughing and others it was dead quiet as we were too invested in the movie to talk or laugh.

His hand sat on my thigh and I got a million butterflies in my stomach, he turn to me and gave me a smile, I knew my face was a shade of red I was hoping it was the lightest.

"Is this okay" he asked in a whisper and I nodded slowly, he smiled and turned back to the movie.

I placed my hand on top of his and I could see his mouth form into a smile, and there it goes again with the butterflies.

"Hey, last Friday, where did you disappeared too" my friends ask, "oh there was a lot of drinking and drugs, I just didn't want to stay I'm sorry, I know you wanted me there but I couldn't risk coming home smelling like a rager" she giggled and shook her head, "no problem I was just worried where you went".

Corbyn sat beside us, his friend jack was dating my friend Gabbie, corbyn actually introduced them which was kinda funny.

"Corbyn, I gotta get back home" he giggled and pulled me back on his lap, we were at his house tonight doing homework and watching a movie, I was meeting up with Gabbie after to hang out but corbyn was trying to make me get her to come over and for us to hang out, even went to the lengths to get jack, his best friend to come over.

"Come on y/n, just a little bit longer" I giggled and fell into his lap, I looked back at him as he wrapped his arms around his waist and smiled, I just melted it felt like.

For a second we were just smiling at each other, till he started leaning in and my body was freaking out, he looked down at my lips and kissed me.

My body took over and I didn't have control as I just kissed him back. My hands held his cheeks and he hugged me tighter, the kiss was completely innocent, nothing more to it than a simple, kinda long kiss.

Once we pulled back we both had the brightest smile on our face, "Okay, a little bit longer" he smiled and kissed me again.

"Hey y/n" Gabbie whispered to me during class, "text" she said pointing at her phone and I looked at mine, it was study hall and we don't do anything during this class.

Gabs: what does innocent kisses mean, I heard corbyn said it to you today?

Y/n: it's just something we say when we think the other person is sad or in a bad mood, nothing serious.

Gabs: you two would be so cute together!

"So the kiss the other day" I said while turning my music in my room up so my parents couldn't hear, I nodded and sat beside me on the other side of the bed.

"Innocent kisses" he told me as he smiled and watched my lips form a smile, "what does that mean?" I asked and he giggled a little.

"Well, it means that, when I kiss you it because I want to see you smile, not that I'm trying to do something. I want to put you in a better mood, the other night you looked sad that you had to leave to get Gabbie when I could tell you wanted to stay so I kissed you to see you smile"

"I really like seeing you smile" I bit my lip, he place his thumb and pulled it down, releasing it from my teeth, he kissed me and rested his forehead on mine "innocent kisses" I said in a whisper and he nodded.

"Corbyn, can you help me here" I asked and he nodded, looking over my shoulder and helping me with my homework. Gabbie and jack were hanging out with corbyn and I, they were messing around while I was trying to do homework, "I can tell this homework is putting you in a bad mood, I'd really love to give you a kiss, but then" he whispered in my ear as he pointed at the problem.

I giggled, "yeah, me too"