studying -Zach

"Tell me how to solve the problem and I'll continue Zachary" he held back his moan but it slipped out in his breath as my lips ran across his earlobe, "I don't know how to do it but please don't stop" I giggled in his ear as he shivered, I got off of his lap as his face was red, and he was hard.

"C'mon zachy we've been over this three times" he looked me up and down, "Okay new deal, everytime you answer a question right I take off a piece of my clothes, and every time you say I don't know and continue to not listen to me you take off clothes. If you end up naked first no sex, if I end up naked first we can leave right now and have our fun" he smirked and nodded.

"Deal" I smiled as I sat across from him, "what is the E=MC^2 stand for" he sat there for a second, "energy equals mass times acceleration squared, take whatever you'd like off babygirl" I rolled my eyes as I slipped my shirt off.

—————

"Well damn, Zachary is smarter than he likes to think huh" I said as I hooked my fingers in my underwear, "before I take these off you have to promise you're going to try on your next few test and in your makeup ones" I nodded as he bit his lip.

I pulled my underwear down as his eyes stopped with them at my ankles, his eyes slowly made their way back up my legs stopping when he finally saw what he's been waiting to see all day. He stood up and walked close to me, "since I won n' all I think I'll take my prize now" I laughed as he placed his hands in my waist, he picked me up and placed me on the desk.

"We could get caught, what if my somebody walked in" he shrugged his shoulders as he pulled his shirt off, "who's gonna walk in" he kissed down my neck as I pulled his underwear down. He licked his fingers and rubbed his tip, he ran his tip over my clit as I arched my back a tiny bit, he slide into me as we both let out a moan.

His hips moved back and forth as his hands ran up and down the side of my stomach, "fuck" he moaned out as he kissed me. His thumb pressed down on my clit slowly making figure eights, I threw my head back and softly moaned as he smirked down at me.

"God you're beautiful like this babygirl" he said and connected our lips together, "faster" his hips went faster as I asked and I moan in his mouth. With every other thrust he hit my g-spot, his kisses went down my neck, my hand found its way to the back of his hand and lightly tugged.

"I'm gonna cum" I said as his hips moved quicker one again, I moaned and my walls clenched around him "fuck Zach" he kissed me to muffle my moans, just to be safe. I came as he pulled out of me, I got down in front of him and took his tip in my mouth.

I went farther down on him, careful not to choke, I sucked in my cheeks and bobbed my head up and down on his cock till I felt him shoot his thick white cum down my throat.

We both got dressed and clean up any mess we had made, "we should do this again y/n" I laughed as I gave him a peck "in your dreams Zachary"