my football player -Daniel

"Did you hear that Daniels the first freshman to be on the varsity football team in years" I nodded and I switch my binders out "you do know that I'm in the band right, I know just about everything about the football team" my friend rolled her eyes as we walked to class "does the band ever talk to the team" I shook my head as we both took and seat and pulled out our homework.

"No we just play for them, and march at halftime why?" I asked looking at her, "I don't just the fact of you've had a crush on him since freaking middle school when he moved here, I was thinking y'all would talk and stuff" I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"He hasn't noticed me and never will, beside it's on of those stupid crushed anyway" she laughed as the bell rang and all the hallways emptied out. "Hey do you have a pencil" I nodded to Daniel and gave him a pencil as he smiled "thank you, um..." I'm mentally sighed "y/n" he smiled and nodded as he turned around.

Kinda an asshole considering we've been in the same class for four years, "y/n do you want to work out the problem on the board" I nodded at my teacher as I got up and started to work out the problem that was given on the board.

I sat back down as the teacher smiled, "did anybody get anything different" Daniel raised his hand "it's wrong" the teacher went over it and shook her head "how" I rolled my eyes as he went to talk about how he worked it out.

"No Daniel that's wrong" he got all defensive as she worked it out exactly how I did, for him. He sat back down as the rest of the class laughed a little, I walked out as I walked to my next period, here's the thing about school I have two friends.

Bella, we call her Bell, and Laura, we have the first half of the day together and then after lunch I go to band and they got wherever then the rest of the two classes we have together. They both have boyfriends, so I'm normally the third wheel which I don't really mind, I also feel that because I'm the third wheel so much it's fun for me, I guess that makes me crazy right? Idk

I'm pretty much invisible at school, always have been though, it doesn't help that I'm a freshman but who care right? I'm here to learn and get my education and shit right?

"Y/n, do you think you'll have time to tutor" I shook my head at my English teacher "with band and everything I don't think I can, sorry" she shook her head and smiled "no problem".

—————

I walked into the band hall and grabbed my uniform, I sat it on my chair and grabbed my flute and my music, it's Friday so we have a pep rally for the football guys then we set out our uniforms for the game.

We get out of last period early so we can get all of our shit together, except on home games since they don't start till 7 and we don't need to be on a bus for 30 minuets to an hour.

We walked out to the football field and start practicing our march that we had been working on since the middle of summer, it's was the fourth game of the season and so far we have won all of them.

Once that class was considered over we marched into the place where we had held the pep rally and sat in our spots, we listen to the coaches speak about the game and we watched some of the football guys play these little game the cheerleaders came up with.

They cheered, and then we played the school song, while we were playing the football boys stand in front of us and they listen and cheer after it done, but Daniels friend Zane kept looking at me and it was kinda weird to be honest.

—————

I walked into last period and sat down, I handed my teacher my late pass and apologize due to our band teachers and principal having to talk to us about the game tonight.