Crazy life -jonah

"Babe can't talk" I said hanging up the phone just as he had called, our relationship was hanging by the smallest thread right now, if I would have thought this was going to happened I wouldn't have said yes to that first date.

I'm becoming a doctor, he's a rockstar and I can't, it hurts, everything hurts me. "Baby?" My resident asked, "sorry um.. my boyfriend he just wanted to know if I was okay, so this bone is broken, how are we going to fix it" she giggled.

"Like any normal bone, you can do it, you ready too?" I nodded, I've been watching her do this for months, and study it also and never thought I would be doing it so soon.

"This boyfriend, you should call him, make sure he knows that you are okay" I smiled and nodded, "well I answered so he knows, he only worries when I don't" she smiled "boyfriends are a lot as an intern don't let it get in the way" I nodded "yes ma'am"

We walked into the patients room, I smiled as my resident talk to him, talking about how I was going to reset the broken bone and cast his arm, get him a small does of pain killers and he would be out soon.

Once I started, she said in the room with me and watched my every move, she watched as i did it exactly how she would have. After I was finished setting it back in place, I casted it and we moved on with our day.

It was finally my night off, I could sleep somewhere else than the on-call room and I was happy to lay in bed with Jonah and cuddle "good work today y/n, when your on-call again, you're going to be doing a lot more of that and thing similar so, better know what you spent all that time learning" my resident said while we walked out of the hospital.

I nodded and smiled, "Absolutely" I walked to my car and took a deep breath, I played my music as it could be the only thing keeping me awake at this moment and drove home.

Once I got inside Jonah was sitting at the table, having either tea or coffee "hi baby" I said as I put my keys in the jar we keep by the door and took my shoes off, setting my bag on the coat rack.

"What are you doing up, it's late" he nodded "wanted to make sure you were fine, haven't heard from you in two days, didn't come home yesterday night" I nodded and sat beside him.

"Well I was on-call yesterday night, so I slept in-between the pages I got and I'm sorry that I didn't have enough time to call you today baby" he laughed.

"Right, well I'm going to sleep, there's muscle relaxer lotion in the bathroom, the one you like so much, I picked it up today" I smiled "thank you" it sounded more as a question.

He went to the bed and I followed, "um.. are we okay?" He turned over in bed and turned the light off without answering me, "Okay" I said quietly and went to the bathroom, to take a bath for the first time in 48 hours.

——
It was about 3 am when I heard Jonah getting sick in the restroom, I got up and walked in there "baby" I asked, he rolled his eyes "I'm fine, go to bed you have to work in the morning" I shook my head.

"Tomorrow is my day off, what's wrong" he shook his head as he got sick again, "just leave me alone" I stepped back and nodded. I walked into the bedroom, I took a deep breath and waited for him to come into the bedroom.

I heard him flush, and brush his teeth, he walked back in and laid on the bed. "Are you mad at me?" I asked after we both just laid there "no and yes" I nodded "why" he took a deep breath.

"Because I'm so damn worried about you all the time, what if you got hurt or what if you caught something deadly, what if the reason you aren't answering me is because you found someone better, someone who's a doctor like you"

"Wouldn't be bad because you saved people's life thought right?" He asked annoyed "the only thing I think about all day is getting home to you, the only man I love, the only man that has treated me right, the only man i want at the end of the day to fuck me or to love me" I said.

"I take care of people, I got to set a break today and cast it and the only person in the world I wanted to celebrate that with was you, the only person I wanted to tell was you"

"I don't care if your not a doctor, you have so much fun with your band and I'm so grateful that you do, it also takes you away a lot yes but me being a doctor means a ton to me but believe when I say that I would give that up in a heartbeat if it meant you didn't leave me or if it made you believe more in this relationship"

He kissed me, he tasted of mint, "I love you, there's no way in hell I would ever let you give up being a bad ass doctor because of me, I'm sorry" I held his cheek "there's no need to be sorry Jonah, you have feelings and that's okay just know when I say that I will never ever cheat on you I absolutely mean that"

He smiled, "thank you" I shook my head, "I love you too"