Scary -jonah

"He's sick, and he's scary, I cannot go back in that room with him" they all gave me a look "y/n you are the only one here with a psychology degree, we need you" I rolled my eyes.

"He killed seven people because the people in his head told him to, what if they tell him to kill me guys" they shook their head, "he won't, he's taken a liking in you" I shook my head, "didn't he take a liking into all of his victims"

"Guys I really cannot go In there" Morgan took a breath, "Listen y/n you are an FBI agent, you got this, you can do this" I shook my head, "no I can't, I'm the FBI agent who stays inside and sits at a desk, I don't get shot at, I don't leave my desk"

"You can do this y/n, I believe in you" he said and I took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay, okay" I went to walk in but Morgan stopped me, "you need to change" I looked at my pants suit.

"No, no I don't" they all nodded and moved so that I could see the pencil skirt and baby blue button up and black blazer on the table, "a skirt?" I asked.

"Sorry babygirl"

———

"Shh shut up, someone is walking in, we'll get caught" he said, I walked in and sat at the chair, his shoulder twitched "Jonah" I said as strongly as I possibly could.

"I don't believe we've met pretty lady" he said looking me up and down, he sat back but his hands weren't able to move from the table as he was handcuffed for safety reasons

"Why did you kill those seven people" i asked flipping through the files I've seen a million times over the past three weeks, he leaned forward and looked left to right.

"You have to believe me, I didn't do it" I gave him a look, "who did?" He motioned with his eyes to the left "I'm sorry, is that Josh" I asked.

He has dissociative identity disorder to where he has different people take over his body, on top of that he has schizophrenia hallucinations to where he sees two people.

An old friend named josh, Jonah was accused of killing him when he was nine but was never convicted, there he was questioned about being a psychopath but never diagnosed.

His last girlfriend killed herself, Lucy, he sees her because he believes it's his fault she died.

That's why they want him to kill people, his hallucinations are making him believe he should kill more people because he killed them. He stopped taking his medicine and that is why he started killing.

I studied him from the moment his case went across the BAUs desk, that's why I got pulled out here when they finally caught him, I knew him in and out and they needed my degrees to talk to him, to get him to take notice of what he did, who he killed, why he killed them.

"No, it's Lucy" he whispered, "Jonah you know she killed herself" he shook his head, "no, no I did it, I killed her" he said, he tugged at his hair.

"No" he said again, he looked up, "she's told me to tell you that you look pretty today, that um that, she um" I stopped him.

"Do you think I look pretty" he smiled and nodded, this wasn't Jonah, this is his other personality, the one who hid him when Ross or Jonah got to mad.

"I do, you're hair, it's so beautiful" I noticed as he talked his voice was slightly higher, "what's your name" I asked and he giggled "Lucy" I gave him a look.

"Lucy" I asked, "didn't you date Jonah?" He rolled his eyes, "no she's a piece of trash" I could notice that his other personality wanted through, he started messing with his hair.

A sigh that someone else wanted to play host. "No Jonah thinks he killed her but he didn't, you have to believe me please, it wasn't Jonah it was Ross, he's scary and he got us in trouble more than once"

I nodded, "what" he said, I believe this was Jonah, "would you like something to drink, a water" he nodded slowly, he was sweating, "Okay, give me a minute"

I walked out, as I was walking to the water I stopped to talk with my team, "I need to speak with Ross, both personalities are scared of him and the hallucinations are mostly because he thinks he killed them, somewhere in his life they were pushed on him, he believes he killed them and I need evidence to prove to him he didn't."

————
I sat beside Jonah as he smiled at me, "hi" he said in a higher voice, "Lucy, hi sweetie, how old did you say you were" I asked, "9" I nodded, "here sweetie, here's some water."

I put the bottle up to his lips as he took a drink.
"Can I talk to Ross" I asked as I watched him take a sip, "no" he said and sat back "no" he said "no no no no no" I nodded as he started to get worked up.

"Okay okay, let me talk to Jonah" he nodded and soon I was speaking with Jonah, "let me talk to Ross" he was twitching, it was telling me that Ross was trying to take control but Lucy was strong, I need Jonah to let go for a second so he could slip past.

I needed him angry.

I sat in front of him, "Let me speak to Ross right now Jonah" I said mad, his eyebrow twitched "now Jonah right now" I said getting more angry "Now" I said yelling. And for a second Ross cracked a smile.

"Princess, don't yell at the scary guys" he said sitting back with a smirk on his face, "why did you kill those seven people" I asked, not softing my tone.

"Tell me now" he stood, the chains rallied as he did, I didn't budge or more, didn't show one sign of fear "What people" he said yelling, "the seven people on the news" I said back.

He didn't do anything but just stood there, looking at me "you pinned them down, tied them to the bed and stabbed them to watch them bleed out right there in their room" he smirked.

"They deserved it" he said sitting down, there was two knocks on the door, telling me that they have the confession and I needed to get out of the room, "why Ross, why" I asked.

"Why did they deserve it?" He smirked "they tried to pin him as a killer, Lucy told me, Jonah was sad, he lost his friend" I stood up "he killed josh" he shook his head, "he didn't?" I gave him a look, "Are you sure?" There was another knock.

"He was crazy enough to make you up to pin on these killings, what makes you think he didn't do it back then" he shook his head "I didn't kill him" Jonah came through "I watched him die, just like Lucy"

————
"Wait, he has three different personalities because he watched two people die" I nodded, "they protect them from that memory, Josh was killed, Jonah was forced to watch and he was convicted because he wouldn't talk about it, that's when Lucy came along, he talked to them and he was put into a mental hospital till he turned 17, by law they had to release him"

"After he met Lucy, his girlfriend, she was depressed and he was talking her out of killing herself one night, he went to her house to stay with her and walked in on her hanging herself, he was too late and couldn't save her, her parents are the only reason he didn't go to jail"

"They let him in the house and walked up to her room with him, they all were too late to save him, Ross was the personality that pushed him to kill because he saw the deaths and love the feeling they saw in their eyes"

"Where is he going to go now?" Morgan asked, "mental hospital, till he stable and on medicine then after jail with regular medication schedule"