Best damn player in town -zach

"Who is she" Zach asked as he watched y/n kick the winning goal in the soccer game, "the best damn player in town" Daniel said as he stood up with Everyone else and cheering her on.

"That's not possible, I'm the best, I've always been the best" Zach said but Daniel and Jonah gave them a sad look, "dude she took your spot weeks ago after you got hurt, she shot way over you and did twice as better than you did"

Zach shook his head "it's a guys team" Jonah patted Zach's shoulder "dude I know, she's just that good besides I'm sure once your back to yourself coach will let you have your spot back"

——
"No sorry, I don't do charity work" y/n said, she had been last to leave the field after the game tonight, although she was tired she needed to work on her goals. They aren't good enough for her, she had seen that this boy had been watching her.

He finally left the bleachers and wa-excuse me crutched out on the field, "I'm not charity work, I mean do you know who I am" she laughed and shot him a glance.

She set the ball back on the ground, and turned to him, "Zach herron the best player in this stupid town, the guy who shattered his leg bone and tore his ACL, the guys spot on took on the best soccer team which also happens to be for guys"

"Yes I know who are" she turned back to the ball "was the best" he said and she laughed "what, I mean don't sell yourself short there buddy" he laughed and sat on the side bench.

"What do you want Zach" she asked, lining up another ball, kicking into the net but she wasn't satisfied with the way it felt or went in, "you practicing so much is what got me hurt in the first place" she laughed and looked at nice.

"No, not keeping up with workouts as much as you practiced got you hurt, I asked you a question" he nodded "why do you need the title of best player" he asked.

She turned around and laughed at him, "I don't need it and I don't want it, I came to play and win the title just happens to fall after my name, you can take it back whenever your fixed"

She picked her bag up from beside Zach and went to leave "I'm not ever going to be able to play again, can't you see that" she laughed as she had stopped walking when she heard him talk.

"I've came back stronger from much much worse, that needs nothing but a band aid"

———
"Zach can you just accept that she really good" corbyn said, they were all handing out in Zach's room and Zach couldn't get past what y/n had said about coming back from much worse than what had happened with Zach.

"Dude it's not that, we were talking and she said something" Jonah rolled his eyes "she moved her at the beginning of the school year, a week or so after you got hurt, said coach called her for a favor" Zach eyes went wide.

"I knew her name sounded like I've heard it before" jack said, grabbing the computer from Zach and typing in her name.

"Y/n y/l/n, she was the first girl to play on an all boys team in London and she played her freshman year on varsity, said to be the best in Liverpool" the guys all looked at jack weird.

"Okay, coach used to train up there and said that he trained her from time to time although it had felt like she was training him, well since she was freshmen she was only 15 so she was just learning to drive" they guys all nodded.

"Well her mom took her out driving at night to get the night hours and when she turned down a street this huge truck came speeding into the car, turns out the guy was drunk and had fallen asleep"

"Well her fibula snapped in half which cause her tibia to chip and break a little, two of her fingers broke, her pinky toe broke and three or four bones in her ankle shattered"