the one where he was in a fight -Zach

"Stop Zach, I'm not kissing you right now" I put the towel with ice inside of it back on his busted lip, "why did you even get on a fight with him" I rolled my eyes as I looked at him busted eyebrow and lip and the black eye forming.

"No reason, baby you look good" he moved my hand and kissed down my neck I threw my head back but stopped before I gave in, "baby my parents are coming home soon" I pushed him off but he got closer "shh don't worry, we don't need that long" I scoffed and pushed him off

"Zach stop, what is wrong with you tonight" I stood up off the couch and threw the towel to him, "the fuck is wrong with you" he scoffed, "you, you come over here hours late, we were supposed to go on a date tonight but totally blew that off to get in a fight."

"You want to come in here fuck me then leave, that's ridiculous Zach and you know I think sex is a was to be passionate with each other" "I don't want passionate sex right now, I want to fuck You, I want to make you beg for my cock" the heat raised to my cheeks

"God you make me so damn horny and all I want to do I bend you to that fucking table lift that pretty little skirt up and fuck you raw but you, I mean all you want to do is that this slow and passionate sex, I'm not a slow or passionate sex person y/n"

"Before I'd fuck , and I'd fuck hard, I would have a girl screaming my name till she came so hard she had problems walking the next day. You oh but you got me wanting this slow sex, you have me wanting to make love and connect with you though sex"

"But I don't do that, I don't and when my buddy said you were boring me I beat the shit out of him and on the way over here I got to thinking about how I was with other girls, I miss it y/n, I miss that control I have to have a girl on her knees sucking me off with just a look"

"I want that back but I want it with you, I get some nights you need the slow sex but I need the rough and kinky sex too" I was taken back, my back against the wall and him standing off the couch

He looked me up and down and bit onto his lip, "I don't like rough and kinky" he cringed at my words "you've never had rough and kinky" he was walking closer to me now, "and i don't want it" his face was now inches around from mine.

His jeans grabbed my cheek and he smiled at me, "say yes" I looked down at his lips as he was talking, "you won't regret it" "my paren-" he cut me off by kissing me.

Not like he's kissed me before, it was much more rough and demanding, his tongue was in my mouth quicker than my fingers were in his hair, he grabbed under my things and lifted me up.

Bringing me over to my couch and laying us down, he was hovered over me and know kissing my neck, leaving dark hickeys that were going to be a challenge when it came to covering up.

His hands went up my shirt pulling it off, kissing down my shoulders and pooping off my bra, tapping my hips telling me to lift them up, he slid my shorts and under wear off.

I tugged his shirt off and pulled him into me for a kiss, his thumb harshly rubbed on my clit and I moaned, "I'm not going soft" he said in my ear, his head disappeared and went in between my legs.

He sucked my clit and slammed two fingers in my, hitting my clit perfectly, I heard ringing and groan. Thinking Zach would stop as I answered my parents call but he didn't, he continued "hey m-mom" I said trying to hold back moans while talking.

"Hey sweetie, your dad and I are going to stay in town, big traffic back up and we don't feel like sitting though it" I bit my lip as Zach lightly bit my clit running his tongue ever go gently.

"O-okay" I heard a giggle and I let out a small breath, "what are you doing" my toes curled as Zach's fingers did, " jogging" I said out of breath and heard her laugh "well again, I'll leave that to you" I didn't even say goodbye before hanging out and letting out the loudest moan.

"See baby, now we have all night" I shook my head as he pulled me into a kiss my pushed his shorts down as he threw them on the floor with the pile of my clothes, him underwear joining them.

He slammed into me, my hands raking down his bad leaving long red marks up and down his back, "n-n-no condom" I said as he grabbed my leg and wrapped it around his waist, going faster at this position.

My throat was already dry from all the moaning he was causing me to do, "fuck that's right kitten, fucking scream daddy's name" he's never been so.. that during sex and that honestly was hot.

"Daddy did fuck you without a condom but you love it kitten, tell me how good it feels.. yeah you love it when I fuck you're pretty pussy" I moaned as he grabbed my chin keeping it in place, "speak kitten"

"So fucking good" he smirked and slammed into me harder, he kissed me, his hips now dipping so that he slammed into my g-spot.

"Gonna cum" I moaned out and he smiled, putting his face in my neck and kissing random areas, "cum kitten, cum all over daddy's cock"

I did as told and came, him pulled out and sitting back on the couch, "now on your knees, gonna cum in your mouth" I sat on my knees in front of him and took him in my mouth.

Swirling my tongue around his tip and feeling him twitch, I sucked on him harder and felt him released, quickly swallowing so It wouldn't have to touch my tongue.

He smiled at me and pulled me into his lap giving me a kiss, "I'd say you enjoyed that"