babysitter -Corbyn

"I'm 17, I don't need a babysitter and I'm pretty sure I can watch jacob with ease" my mom shook her head, "the last time you watch Jacob with so much ease you snuck out so corbyns coming over and watching y'all again" I rolled my eyes as I nodded and shut my dirt.

She was right the last time that I watched my little brother after he was asleep I snuck out to hang out with my ex, it was fun till I got home and found out that my mom got home from her date earlier than she had said she would.

So know corbyn is our babysitter and he hit, which completely sucks because I know I can't do anything. There was a knock on the door and my mom went and got it, I heard her laughing as I thought I might as well have some fun tonight.

I changed into an oversized shirt and kick my shorts off, I walked downstairs to the kitchen as I felt eyes on me, I reached up to get a cup and heard corbyn clean his throat as my shirt had gone up a bit, shaking off my lacy almost see through underwear.

My mom walked out the door mumbling a quick goodbye to Jacob and corbyn as she left, "I'll be in my roo-" "no y/n stay and watch a movie with corbyn and me" Jacob cut me off as I smiled at him and looked to corbyn.

He had his lip in between his top and bottom teeth, as his eyes went up my legs but stop and turned to Jacob, "yes, y/n stay and watch something with us. Keep him company while I make him something to eat really fast" I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, Jacob what do you want to watch" I said as I bent over behind Jacob as he went through our movies, I heard corbyn let out a slight moan, he ran off to the kitchen as I smirked and help Jacob put in the smurfs.

Half way through the movie Jacob fell alseep, corbyn had taken him to bed and came back downstairs, I was cleaning up Jacobs bowl and brought it back to the kitchen when I heard corbyn talking the other room.

"No I can't man, dude I need the money her mothers paying me for this weekend, I can't get caught fucking her daughter are you crazy" I laughed a little.

"Hey corbyn, I was wondering if you wanted to watch another movie" he turned to me and nodded, "um..yeah pick it and I'll be down soon" I smirked as I hiked my shirt up to show the bottoms of my underwear.

"Gotta run, no dude why the fuck up" I laughed a little as I heard corbyn breath hitch as he looked at me, I was bent down looking for another movie.

I turned to him, "I don't think I should pick, maybe you should" he nodded and walked next to me. I giggled when I saw his faint blush, "I mean I was thinking this but it's quite sexual, you okay with that?" He nodded slowly "fine, it's yeah"

I nodded and put the movie in, he watched and got uncomfortable when sexual parts came on, "well I guess it's time for bed" I stood up, my shirt was caught on my hips, he nodded.

"Or you know, we can stay up and talk" I laughed and nodded at corbyn as I came and sat down beside him.

"When's my mom coming home" he looked at the clock, "Monday" I laughed again as he smiled, "I heard you talking on the phone earlier" he blushed darker, "right I'm sorry about that" I shook my head.

"It's fine corbyn, actually great" he nodded, I sat across his lap I pulled up on the shirt so it showed my underwear, "if you want it then it's all for you" he looked down then back up at me.

"I think the we sh- ahh fuck it" he kissed me as he ran his hands up my thighs, his fingers rubbed the side of my underwear for a moment before he pulled away, "you've been teasing me all night" I smiled

I pulled my top over my head and he smirked, "no bra" I nodded as he kissed my collarbone and left a dark hickey.

He pulled my underwear down and ran a finger against my slit, "mhm" I moaned as he smirked he slipped two fingers in me causing me to let out a yelp.

"God damn, long fingers" he smiled as he kissed my neck, "they aren't the only thing that is long" I smiled and sat on my knees.

Him dragging his fingers in his mouth and sucking on them, "sweet" I rolled my eyes as I pulled his shorts down, I took his tip in mouth, swirling my tongue around it as he let out a moan.

I took him in my mouth fully as he threw his head back, "fuck kitten, holy shit. I love your mouth so much" I hummed as he but his lip, "I'm gonna cum" I took him all the way in as I felt him twitch and release.

He put his shirt back on as I threw my shirt back on, "should probably go to your room, Incase Jacob wakes up" I nodded as we walked up to my room.. to finish.

————

The next morning I woke up and quickly threw on a shirt, not bothering with anything else other than some underwear, I saw corbyn making breakfast as I smiled.

He smirked at me and looked around for my bother as I gave him a quick kiss, he smiled and ran his hand up my thigh rubbing his thumb on my clit "corbyn" I moaned as he smiled. He slipped my over over and little and slipped his finger in me.

He kept his fingers at a face pace, I held onto his shoulder as he push me closer and closer to the edge, and when I finally released on his fingers he brought them to his mouth, my little brother ran in, "y/n cartoons are on" I nodded at him.

"Be there in a second Jacob" he ran back in the living room as I looked at corbyn, I didn't know he was awake", corbyn laughed "sorry" I rolled my eyes as I walked into the living room with corbyn behind me holding Jacobs breakfast.

"Who's underwear are under the couch" Jacob asked are corbyn dropped a plate and turned to me