theres my princess -Daniel

"I could show you a fun time with some whipped cream" he whispered in my ear as he bit it, I blushed as he held my waist and pulled me closer to him, "what are we whispering about Daniel" Liam, his best friend asked.

"None of you business Liam" he said with a wink as Liam rolled his eyes, "what's happening after school" Liam asked changing the subject, "football" zayn said as daniel nodded, "y/n are you watching Daniel practice tonight" zayn asked and I shook my head no, "I have band till 9 tonight" he nodded.

"Which instrument do you play again?" I gave a little laugh, "flute" he nodded "that's one of the little ones right" zayn asked as Daniel looked at him weird "you don't even know what a flute is really?" He shrugged.

"Babe I have to get to band, can't be late again" Daniel kissed me as I walked away.

—————-

"Did you see Liam ass in those pants today" I shook my head at my friend as I connected my flute and we walked out to the football field.

"Ya know, I was only looking at Daniels" she laughed "Okay fair, he talk about me today?" I looked at her and gave her a small smiled "no" she nodded.

"Look, I'm sure since he comes and watches us practice and literally only watches you that he likes you he might just be nervous to tell anyone" she laughed a little "really he looks at me" I nodded.

"Like he is now? Yes! Liam definitely feels something for you" she giggled and went back to her spot as band went on. The football guys watched as we marched around the field and shit, just like they do every other day.

———

"Babe you really do march well" I kissed daniel and smiled "thank you, are you ready to study" he laughed and shook his head and pulled me into his lap, kissing my neck.

"Dani, we can't, we need to study" he laughed as he un-buttoned my shirt and slowly riding his hands up my skirt, "do you really want me to you stop" he said while putting his thumb on my clit and rubbing circles "dani" I moaned and he smirked up at me.

"There's my princess" he ran his other thumb across my bottom lip, pulling it down before he caught my lips in a deep kiss. He thrusted his hips up and I moaned when his bulge ran against my clit.

"I give up, fuck me dani" he smiled and laid me back on his bed and pulled my underwear down, he dove down between my legs and kissed up my thighs, "daddy just wants to give his princess a little love" I moaned as he attached his lips to my clit.

Every once in a while his tongue would come into the mix, he'd lick a small strip after he sucked on my clit after he had drawn figure eights for a few.

After he slipped two fingers in me I lost it, I felt the knot in my stomach build, next thing you know my hands are in Daniels hair and he's licking up my juices off of his face, wiping off what he couldn't reach with his tongue.

"Love when you moan my name baby" I rolled my eyes as he pulled me into my chest and kissed the top of my head, "let's take a nap before we study" he laughed out, making me laugh and nod.