knee -Corbyn

"I think this is one of the worst cases I've even seen, she's never going to be able to play the same again" I rolled my eyes as I overheard my two doctors speaking and looked down at my knee.

All purple and puffed up, just a few hours ago I was playing soccer with the rest of my teammates and when I went to shot the goal the girl from the other team's foot tripped me.

My calf went down side ways and my thigh went the other, breaking my tibia which is my shin bone, in three different parts and tearing my ACL, and ripping my ligaments in between my knee cap and tibia.

My life completely changed in a matter of seconds and i don't know what I'm going to do now, corbyn and I made a plan he was gonna do him band stuff and I was gonna be a soccer player.

Corbyn, my boyfriend was touring and him and his band were going to be in town next week to see me play Monday night but now I guess that's off of the table.

This was a game where the colleges came out to watch you play and give you a scholarship, which I needed so badly. I didn't know how many college came but I knew that I needed to play my best tonight and getting hurt wasn't that.

"We have to help her, I mean will she even walk straight again" was walking gonna be a problem now for me? Is this what this girl wanted so badly to see me this hurt, and why? Because I was better than her!

There was a knock at my door and I saw my dad, "the doctors haven't came in yet, I'm sure it's not bad" I lied and he shook his head "the doctors already told me, and informed me that you knew, y/n I need you to focus on you right now don't worry about college, you're moms on her way" I laid back on my bed.

"I'm fine" the doctors knocked and I rolled my eyes as they walked in, "hello, I just came to check on you see how the pain is" I nodded "will I be able to walk normally again? Will I be able to play before the season ends" my dad shook his head.

"Well, I don't know I'm not the doctor, he's outside reviewing the bones now" I nodded.

——
After about an hour or so there was another knock on the door, I was expecting my doctor but instead it was corbyn and the rest of why don't we.

I sat up, crying out in small amount as my knee move in the slightest way, "corbyn baby what the hell are you doing here" he stood beside me pulling me into a kiss "don't every hurt yourself again and not call me baby I was so worried" was all he said while giving me a kiss.

"Who did call you, I didn't want to worry you while I knew you were preforming" he shook his head looking at my knee and going pale "baby, this looks so bad" I nodded as I was about to say something but my mom bursted in, "BAB- good corbyns here"

"Stop guys freeze" I said as everyone in the room stopped moving and talking, "sit" I said pointed to the chairs and couches in the room, them all ended up having a seat while corbyn stayed beside me and grabbed my hand.

"The doctor said that when the girl tripped me, she broke the top part of my shin in three parts and that's when it looks like this, with it being such a hard break it ripped my ligaments and I torn my ACL really bad." Corbyn held my hand tighter not taking his eye off my knee.

"The doctors have been talking outside of the door all day and I've only been able to hear and little due to dad closing the door" my mom nodded "speak of the devil where is he" "meeting" she rolled her eyes.

"Of course he is, daughters in a hospital bed and he's in a business meeting while me, I canceled each one to fly here". I looked at corbyn and he smiled and me giving me a kiss, "baby" I smiled and nodded "I know corbs it's bad"