Track- zach

"So listen y/n, you are running the relay even through you don't like it, we need your speed in the ending" I nodded at my coach, not wanting to start a fight over something so stupid when I finally get to see my boyfriend Zach soon.

"Okay" he nodded slowly, "no fight" I shook my head and heard someone laugh from behind me, "her boyfriend is home Coach, I'm surprised she even came to practice today" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"The boyfriend I hear so much about but yet to meet" I nodded and picked my bag up, ready to leave since practice was over and Zach is literally at my house right now.

"Well maybe you can meet him tomorrow night at the meet" he smiled and nodded "be safe on the drive home" I smiled and nodded, "you too"

———

I drove home, stressing a little because I just got finished running for an hour and a half and I wasn't going to be able to shower before seeing Zach but whatever.

Zach's in a band, and because of this only my close friends and family know that we are dating, I don't want to tell his fans because in the pass his girlfriends or even hookups didn't get much love and I'm in high school, I want to worry about that and not people knowing me as Zach's girlfriend and so on.

But that being said, people know me as a close friend of Zach, I don't really know the other boys that well, Daniel, Jonah, jack, and corbyn, we just don't really talk much.

They are cool people but .. yeah.

Once I got home I walked inside, my dad was sitting on the couch with my little sister "where's Zach" I asked and they both pointed up to my room laughing.

I walked upstairs to see Zach passed out on my bed, his suitcases placed against the wall, I giggled and decided to take the opportunity to shower.

After getting out, washing my hair and brushing my teeth, I changed into sweats and one of Zach's hoodies he gave me, I didn't wear a shirt or anything under it.

Seeing that he was still passed out I walked downstairs and got a water bottle, "he asleep still?" My sister asked and I nodded, "I guess he was super sleepy" she giggled and nodded.

"Sissy we get to see you run really fast tomorrow" she said while moving her arms and I giggled, "we do, listen I gonna go make sure Zach's okay, then I'm going to head to bed, you missy need to shower where dad?" She giggled.

"Left for work" I shook my head, "Okay shower then bed, brush your teeth, you eat?" She nodded "dad took Zach and I to dinner" I nodded and she ran upstairs to get ready for bed.

I walked into my room to see Zach looking at his phone, he saw me walk in and smiled "oh baby, no I missed you coming home" I giggled and kissed him, he pulled me into a tight hug after.

"Baby it's fine, you wanna go back to sleep" I asked fixing his hair so it wasn't in his face, "Absolutely, I'm ready to see you run tomorrow" I giggled.

———
The next morning I woke up, my mother had made pancakes and we all ate, I drank water and then went for a quick run.

Once I got back home I stretched and showered, "babe tell me why you run before a track meet" I giggled and sat in the bed, "so I can warm up" he shook his head.

Once we all got to the school, I went to change in my uniform and kept my sweats to wear over close by, tonight was supposed to be cold.

I did the field events, long jump, pole-volt I didn't beat my record but I got close, and then ran the 2600, to which I got first.

I didn't have to run again till the 200 and then 400 which wasn't till after all the long races.

"Wow" Zach said as I walked over to him, I giggled, "excuse me, can I um.. get a picture" we heard and I stepped back, "sure"'Zach said and I smiled, "here let me" I said grabbing her phone and taking a few pictures for her.

She hugged Zach and walked off, "we are going to have to tell fans we are dating soon" I looked at him weird, "I just don't know baby, it's kinda a whole thing for me" he nodded, he grabbed my hand, "I want to spend more time with you without all my fans asking me if we are dating 24/7"

"I'll think about it while I'm running.

When I finally ran the 200 I got second and in the 400 I got first, when it came to the 4x4 my relay got first.

I walked off the field and Zach took my track shoes I was carrying, I was leaving since I didn't have anything else to do, "so did you think about it" I nodded slowly, "I wouldn't hate telling your fans" he smiled and kissed me.

"Thank you baby, you did amazing out there by the way" I smiled "I know" he giggled "oh cocky much" I nodded "I am dating THE Zach herron"