red carpet -Corbyn

"Y/n y/n we see you brought your boyfriend, why?" I gave a nasty eye to the reporter in front of corbyn and I as the rest snapped photos of us "because I love him and he loves me, why'd you come" we walked farther down the red carpet as they snapped photos of us.

We made it into the theater as we sat down, "I feel way to fancy for a movie" I laughed as he held my hand, "so after the movie I'm going to have to do these little interviews so, do you wanna join me" he smiled and kissed me "I would love too but I would only be in the way" I shook my head.

"Please, I don't wanna do them alone, I get a bunch of old guys that look at me and it always grosses me out" he held my hand "okay baby" I smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder.

—————

"So today we have y/n, and her boyfriend um..", "corbyn...corbyn besson" he grabbed my hand as I smiled at the person interviewer "beautiful couple, so let's talk about the new movie, how did you like the new stunts because last movie you talk about enjoying doing the stunts" I nodded

"I really did love it, they were a lot different then the last time, more that were out of my comfort zone too, I had to do a ton of different work outs and it sucked but in the end they all turned out great" he smiled and looked back down at his paper "how long have you and corbyn been together?" 

"Two years and three months" he smiled "that's sweet, how do we feel about the love interest in the show corbyn" I smiled at him as he gave a un-easy smile, I moved closer to him and squeezed his hand as he looked to me and smiled at me.

"It's only on the movie, at the end of the day she smiles at me and that's all I care about" my smile grew as did the interviewers. "Cute, the release saying that the next movie that you will be staring in is completely different from any other that you have done" I nodded.

"Yeah it's not what anyone would expect, I'm ready to see what everybody thinks for the roll, it's kinda different than what I've worked on and the people who has seen some of the final takes said that it kicked ass" everybody laughed as did corbyn and I.

As we moved on from interview to interview there were a ton of different questions about the movie but more and more about corbyn and I's relationship, this is the first time I've brought corbyn here and it's because not everybody was so greatly appreciated that I got into a relationship.

Corbyn was the one that didn't want to come tonight and that broke my heart when he told me I would have just went with my co-worker I couldn't allow that, never.

I guess the main reason people didn't like corbyn and I is because we didn't really put it all over the internet, we kept to ourselfs and that is what makes our relationship special

As we walked back out to the front to leave they were still talking pictures, "you do this every movie" I laughed and nodded as he held my waist and we continued walking, "I have tickets to the new avengers movie if you want to come with me babe" he smiled and kissed me "I'd love too"