Business man -Zach

"So y/n you want to come into this business, run it and earn the money we spent years working on" I shook my head no, let me give you a little insight in my life, my parents own company's and we have money flowing out of everybody's ass.

I had millions in my bank account before I was developed, I was the normal rich asshole teenager, didn't do drugs but spent a lot on money on clothes, slept around. I went college, got a business degree then followed into the rest of my family's footsteps, owning company's and getting money out of everybody's ass.

"No I want 20% of your earnings, you have the other 80%, I want to fund a more greener environment for your company, you use energy but it's not so great for the economy. Let me help with that I get the 20 % and that's the final request, I don't want my name on your business, never did."

"Why should we believe that you don't want you name on our company, we are the last one that doesn't have your family" I nodded as I took a sip from my cup, "yeah well here's different between me and my parents, I'm not looking for millions. I'm signing company's that will stay up, you are going to work and I don't get satisfied off my name being on a building."

"20%?" I nodded, "I will go lower if you'd like" they shook their head "we want you to go higher" I looked at them "you want less money" they laughed "you want to give us your own money to help make the company go green, then you only want 20% and no name that doesn't sound like the y/l/n" I nodded.

"That's right, it's not my family. It's me, As you know I have money, I'm young and I wanna spend my money on things that matter" he smiled "we'll sigh tomorrow" I nodding getting up, "perfect I'll have it written down and you can look at everything when the print is finished tonight, so you'll have time to read it".

———

"You bought that company" I looked to Zach, "I'm so sorry Zach, what we're going to do with it, you get 60 and they get the rest" he looked me up and down. "Why do you have to take every thing I've worked hard for" he walked closer to me as I backed myself up, I stopped when my back hit the wall "I have no clue what you are talking about Zach".

He laughed, we were close. "I know what you're doing".

"What?", "you're pissing me off so I'll fuck you once more", "never again, remember" he nodded his lips lingered over my neck. "Yeah sure but you break promises faster than you break deals baby" his pushed his body on mine, his hand tightly gripped my thigh as I let out a moan.

"Remembered you liked it rough, picked up a few tricks for this opportunity" his hand went higher and squeezed a bit harder, I let out a little welp "oh babygirl, does it hurt" he pushed me back on the wall harder, us being so close that I surprised that his hand can still be between us.

"Here you go, you got me pissed" he kissed by my ear "are you allowing me to finish what I started" I nodded quickly as he smirked, he fingers slid my underwear to the side as he kissed up my neck, his other had guided my leg around his waist.

I held onto him by his shoulder, already knowing if I didn't I could fall, his thumb was pressed hard my clit as he worked figure eights on it. I threw my head back on the wall, he kissed my neck leaving a good amount of hickeys for sure.

He pulled off the dress I was wearing along with his shirt, he quite literally ripped off the underwear I had on, but who here is complaining. He sat on his knee as he continued his hard figure eights on my clit, his tongue on the other hand went in my core.

I was closer and closer, I was out of breath and the only I could possibly get out was moans, my fingers were tangled in his hair as he moaned on my clit "I'm so close Zach" he took his mouth away and stood up. He was very very hard and his pants looked very tight.

He pulled his belt off as he kissed me, "never again after" he smirked at my words as I walked over to the bed, he took his pants off as he walked towards me. He pulled his boxers down and grabbed my hips, he kissed up my back "that's what you said last time babygirl".

He rocked his hips back and front against my clit, sensitive clit, out of nowhere he pushed into me. Zach was definitely bigger than any of the guys that I have been with, well since the last time Zach and I had sex. He let out a groan once he hit his base, he thrusted in and out of me hitting my g-spot each and everything.

I was already so close due to the fact of his earlier and that I haven't had sex in months, he squeezed my ass as I moaned. His hot and low moans were only making me come closer to my end, once I felt his thrust get sloppy I knew he was close which for me was a good thing.

"Zach" I clenched and was cut off by him, "I'm know baby" he rubbed my clit as he went faster and with one last final thrust I came, me clenching around him he pulled out and came as well. We laid back on the bed "this didn't happen and it isn't happening again" he laughed as he looked at me "don't piss me off"

————

"Where'd that bruise come fine hunny" my dad asked as my brother laughed, "no clue but I have to go into the office and yeah bye"