Just a nobody -zach

"Do you talk to him today" I looked at Christina as I gave her an weird look and put my books in my locker, "what" I asked, grabbing my other books "talking to Zach, did it happen?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Listen that's not going to happen, he doesn't even know my name, I pretty sure he's never even looked at me" she rolled her eyes "cmon on your my best friend and I'm dating corbyn, who he hangs out with, he sits with us at lunch, I'm sure he know how you are" I shook my head.

Walking to our class, a few people bumping into me and Christina giving them rude and disgusting looks "look can we just drop this whole thing, I'm just the stupid girl who has a crush on the popular kid"

She grabbed my shoulder, stopping me from walking "don't say your stupid, because you aren't y/n so what if you have a crush on him but you'll hate it if you never do anything about it you know"

I shook my head and started walking to class, scared I was going to be late, "I won't hate getting embarrassed" I walked off with a roll of my eyes and sat down in class.

All day Christina had been pushing the Zach thing and finally it was time for lunch and I hated just the thought of it, I wanted to throw up at this point.

Once I sat down, Christina and corbyn sat in front of me, I took out my homework and began working on it like I did every other day, Christina handing me on of her extra credit assessments for me to do for her.

Corbyn laughed as he watched me hold my hand out for the paper when I saw her reaching in her bag, "well damn y/n if your offering to do people's homework I'm sure I got a few papers you can do" jack said and I laughed.

"I just do hers because she isn't going to do it and she wouldn't shut up if I didn't" she laughed and nodded.

After lunch was over I was thinking, what if the reason Christina is pushing me to talk to Zach is because corbyn told her that he does like me or does know how I am.

What if something could work out between us, but then again why would Zach tell corbyn that, he doesn't get in touch with his feelings like this.

He a guy, god I am so stupid to think that he could actually like me, are you kidding y/n.

———
Christina's pov
"Can you at least just ask him if he likes her, c'mon corbyn please" I asked as he nodded, putting the controller down and talking a breath in "fine but babe guys don't really ask this stuff, we play video games and eat junk food"

I rolled my eyes "thanks babe"

———
Corbyns pov
"So Zach, what do you think about y/n" Zach looked at me weird "y/n, um.. who's that again" corbyn rolled his eyes as he looked back at the screen where the game was.

"The girl that always does homework at the lunch table" Zach nodded "she's a nerd but I guess she kinda cute, not really my type"

———
"A nerd, who does he think he is" Christina yelled as corbyn laid back on the bed, "babe, I don't know what else you expected, he's Zach he doesn't do relationships and he likes hoes not sweet girls like y/n"

——
Y/n's pov

I walked down the hall, Zach bumping into me making my books fall down on the ground, I squatted down to pick them up, Zach doing the same, "thank you" I said taking the book.

"Yeah, no problem so are you new" I rolled my eyes and walked away, "dude that's y/n, you know you really are an ass" is all I heard corbyn say.

"Yeah should have kept my mouth shut on that one" Zach said as he turned and looked at me putting my books in my locker. "Oh well"

At the end of the day I was just a nobody to him, and forever will be.