the one w/ a baby -Daniel

"Stop Daniel" I said and he pulled his head out of my neck and nodded, "what's up baby" I shook my head and it was like on cue that out son started to scream and cry from the other room. "I'll get him" I said, we just had him about six months ago and he is the cutest thing in the world.

Daniel and I haven't had sex since we found out that I was pregnant and honestly a year an a half is a a lot of time to wait but Daniel doesn't mind really. Lately i know he hasn't been able to handle himself and he's been trying and trying I just don't feel ready and I have not clue why.

After I got our son back in bed Daniel was on his phone, he smiled at me and sat up, "so baby come here" Daniel said holding out his hands, "what" I asked as I sat in his arms and he kissed me.

"Why do you keep pushing me away, I don't care but I just want a reason" I looked at him and sighed "I just don't feel ready, I'm scared it's going to hurt you know" he nodded and pulled me into him "baby I'm sure it wouldn't hurt, you have a gyno appointment tomorrow, if you want to you should ask" I smiled and nodded

"That's embarrassing" I said and he giggled pulling my face in and kissing me, "Okay baby" I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder "are you sure that's all" I looked at him, "what if we do it and end up pregnant again, I cannot handle that" he pushed the hair out of face and smiled.

"We will be safe, condoms and you started birth control months ago, I pull out too if you want me too" I giggled and smiled, "no no baby I just" "it won't, and if it does it won't be that bad baby" I nodded

"I think we should only have one for now" I said and he nodded "yeah yeah, I'll be extra careful" I smiled and kissed me, I sat on his lap and ran my hands in the back of his hair slightly pulling.

His kissed going down my neck, his hands travelled up my shirt, his cold hand bringing goosebumps to rise on my skin. "I gotta pull back now" and I looked at him confused, "why" I said out of breath as he smiled at my flushed state.

My lips red and puff, my cheeks slightly red and kinda out of breath, "you're not ready" I shook my head "no no, let's do it baby, I'm in the mood" he smiled.

"You sure" I nodded and his kisses were soft against my neck causing me to moan, not being kissed like this for a year an a half is crazy, he pulled my shirt off and kissed down my chest and popping off my bra.

Kneading my breast as I let out a moan, "not the boobs, still hurt from nursing" he nodded and left gentle kisses. I pulled his shirt off and he laid back, kissing down his neck and rolling my hips as he let out a moan.

"Baby, you're literally going to make me cum in pants" I giggled and got off him, pulled my shorts and underwear down, shutting and locking our bedroom door as he did the same.

I sat back in the same position I was and kissed him, him placing himself at my entrance and slamming into me, "oh fuck" I said and slowly bounced up, my hands landing on his chest to hold myself up.

His thumb pressed against my clit as I moaned out again, I clenched around him as he moaned his hands on my hip ran down to my ass and squeezed.

"I'm there" I moaned as I came around him and he twitched and came, I laid my head down on his chest and he kissed my head. "Holy shit" I said sitting up and getting off of him, "we didn't use a condom" I said while hitting the pillows