thats the goal princess -Daniel

"We live in the same damn house y/n, you can't avoid me princess" I rolled my eyes "just because my dad thinks you all this and that and lets you live here, you can fuck off, you work under me act like it" he laughed as he looked me up and down "oh baby, what's gonna happen between us, you will be wishing I didn't work under you" he stood in front of me "fuck you" he smirked as he licked his bottom lip.

"That's the goal princess"

——————

Daniel is my fathers COO which means he makes deals and take care of all the shitty paperwork that he doesn't want to do, I'm a second CEO so meaning Daniel also works for me, I'm just not lazy like my dad.

I don't dump my work on Daniel and knowing that we are both the same age, and grew up with each other you would think that we would like each other. No, we don't get along and the sexual tension is the hardest part, what can I say he's hot.

Anyways while we were growing up we were in very rich family's, parents were great friends and worked together for years and years. It's crazy we are the only two who have issues and I guess it's because the no sex between family's rule.

Which sucks, I got get a date for shit, I work way to much and don't have time to try and get a date or even a small hookup. I'm not going to lie the times I've thought about Daniel while I was fixing my situation, I could be rich, well even more rich.

Just the way Daniel looks at me is just a way that I know I could fuck him when I wanted to, "Daniel I need this papers done by tomorrow morning, on my desk at 8:00am sharp" he held the end of his pen in my mouth as he looked my ass as soon as I turned around.

"Quit looking, it's inappropriate, are we good on these papers or not" he smirked as he held his hand out and took the papers from me, "yes ma'am and it's not inappropriate if you like it" I rolled my eyes walking out but smirking when he can't see it.

—————

"You can't be in here" I say to Daniel without looking up from my current contract that I was working on, "you said you needed this as fast as I could get them done for you, I asked you're assistant where you were and he told me I could give them to you in here" I rolled my eyes "dammit James, you're done" I said as I looked up at him and Daniel laughed.

"Oh please, there is no harm of me being here, let him be" I looked towards Daniel "one more time, you're gone I swear" James nodded and walked out of the room.

"Set them there" I pointed to the desk space in front of me as I went back to looking over paperwork, he sat the work down and then sat down on the chair in front of my desk, "what are you doing" I said looking up at him.

"You sign a lot of deals, make a lot of contracts and such" I nodded and I crossed my leg and hands, "I do that's my job, why?" He sat up in a seat "make a deal with me". I gave him a look, "I do not make stupid deals Daniel, I am a business woman I work for one of the highest company's in the world, I don't have time for you" I said while writing my contract once more.

"Not business deals, a deal between us" I rolled my eyes and looked towards him "what is it" he stood up a look at me "cameras?" He asked pointing around the room. I shook my head, "why? Daniel what the hell is happening, cameras aren't in here because the deals and shit" he nodded as he got up and close the door.

"Agree to make a deal with me first, no matter what it has in store, you're down" I put my pen down looking up at him, "what does it have in store" he laughed "agree first".

"Fine, I get out though" he laughed and shook his head, "I'm not going to kill you y/n, just agree, no out", "I'm tired Daniel, I have seven more deals to finish in about 8 hours, I don't have time for you right now, so fine I agree" he smiled.

"I'll have the deal on your desk in the morning" I looked at him weird as he walked out and I finished the contracts I had to finish.

————

I walked into my office and sat at my desk, I laid my work out to see a contract on my desk I rolled my eyes, he actually wrote a deal out in the matter of a few hours. He's crazy.

"You may sign that and return it to me when you are done with it, here's your fathers work he needs you to sign off on, he expects it tonight" I nodded as he walked out, I put up what he made and read over it.

What
The
Fuck

I stormed into his office, "dad out" I said as I pointed to the door "I'm sorry" he said looking up at me "get out of mr.seaveys office me and him need to have conversation, you can finish yours later" my dad put his hands up in surrender and left.

I slammed the contract down on desk "absolutely fucking not" he sat back "what's wrong" he laughed "I will not have sex with you, we cannot if we want our jobs" he nodded "you want to, but you are worried about a job"

"I worked hard, I worked my ass off to be a co CEO and I'm not giving up for useless sex okay, when I get it any where else" he nodded "that's the thing it doesn't come down to our jobs, just a small family fight that will last an hour" I rolled my eyes as I looked at him.

"Not happening" he laughed and sat back in his chair, "you said no out" I shook my head "no you said that, I didn't want that, I always have an out, always" he looked me in my eyes "take a chance y/n, geez live your life a little bit all you do is work, when you you ever get a chance to have fun?" 

"My life is my work" he shook his head "Where's your actual life huh? Sex life? Love life?" "I don't need those, I'm fine with what I'm doing now" he laughed "oh how I would enjoy learning about your sex life, I hear you relieve yourself through the wall, honestly it's hot so let me help you"

"Fine, the bar, tonight" he nodded "not gonna give me a time" I looked back towards him "I go out every night at the same time, if you can hear through the walls then you already know what time huh?" He slowly nodded as I walked out and back to my office but first signing the contract.

—————

"Uhm I hope you know I hate you" I said as Daniel kissed down my neck, he nodded his head and kissed me as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he laid me down on his bed, "yeah yeah" he kissed me again as he unbutton my shirt.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this" he kissed down my neck and chest as he un-clipped my bra, and I ran my fingers through the back of his hair. "Just shut up" he laughed as he ran his fingertips up my thighs, he pushed my skirt up and my underwear down, he kissed up my thighs causing me to moan.

This isn't a feeling I had in a while, "barely even a touch" he whispered as he placed his thumb on my clit and move in figure eights, he slide two fingers in me as I let out a moan.

"Unless you want me to cum this fast, stop" he smiled as his fingers slowed down and he removed them, he kissed me again as I pushed his on his back, I sat on his lap and pushed his shirt off of his shoulders.

He lifted his hips as I pulled his pants down, I kissed down his neck as I sat on the ground on my knees, I pulled his boxers down and jerked him off. I swirled my tongue around his tip, he threw his head back and his lips parted slightly.

He moaned lowly as I took him in my mouth the best I could, he held my hair as I bobbed my head, he moaned and pulled me up, he kissed me as he laid me on my back.

He slid on a condom as he hovered over me, he pushed into me as I let out a moan but it was muffled by him kissing me, I hiked my leg up as he was able to thrust into me farther.

He continually hit my g-spot, harder and deeper each time, "I'm close" I moaned in his ear as he moaned in my neck, he didn't say anything but his thrust got faster, and sloppy.

As I let go I clenched around him, he continued to thrust as I continued to clenched around his causing his to cum in the condom.

——————

"Your meeting with my dad starts in a hour, go before you're late" Daniel laughed and nodded as he kissed me, "I'll see you in our meeting at 12, or if you need me before then" I rolled my eyes as I pulled my heels on.