Hawaii -daniel

"Hi, I'm y/n your new dorm mate" I said as I walked into the dorm room "hi I'm Daniel, didn't know I had a girl roommate" I giggled "didn't know I had a guy" he smiled "oh so I left the little bed back there for you, I liked the view in this one so" I nodded.

"Thank you" I walked back there taking a box at a time, "um.. do you need any help" I shook my head, "no some nice girl down there helped me" he smiled.

I moved to Hawaii for college and I don't really know anyone so hopefully I'll make a friend out of Daniel.
——
Two months later

"I just totally don't agree, like how do you think mark is better than Derek" Daniel giggles as he paused grays anatomy "I just do, what are you going to do fight me" I laughed and giggled.

"Hey I have this party thing tomorrow, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me and make sure I get back here" I asked and Daniel giggled.

"Sure, didn't take you as a heavy drinker" I smiled "I'm not really, I just like to have some fun sometimes and well those sometimes end up a little crazy for me" he laughed "what time" I shrugged.

"I'm not going till 11:30, I have class till 8:30 and then I want to eat and shower, plus I figured you might have class" he nodded "well I do, but only till eight" I smiled.

"Great, I have to head to bed, got a nine am, and it's already two" I kissed Daniels cheek and walked into my little 'room'

I won't lie, I have a slight crush on my roommate, just because he is really cute and super nice, like he offered to cook for me and do my clothes for me when he saw I was super stressed about study for one of my test last weekend, like who would do that? No one !!

——

"Okay y/n time to get you home now" I giggled as Daniel pulled me out of the house, "Daniel you are just so sweet" he blushed a little as he walked us to my car.

"Like I don't think anyone would do this for a girl that they didn't even know two months ago" he smiled as he helped me into the passenger seat.

"I mean I'd kiss you if I wasn't drunk and trying not to make mistakes" he stopped and stood up straight "would it be a mistake to kiss me" I shook my head, him completely blurry to me at the moment.

"God no, it'd probably be heaven but knowing myself I'd ignore you for weeks till it's just to awkward and then I'd mess everything up really, I always do"

"Anyway, to the dorm" I giggled and Daniel nodded.

——
I woke up to a water bottle and aspirin on my bedside table, I smiled thanking Daniel in my mind as I took it. I walked out into the kitchen as he stood up and gave me an awkward smile "oh god, what did I do last night" he shook his head.

"Nothing, but you refuse for me to leave the room till you were dressed so I could pick you up and put you in bed because you couldn't find the stepping stool" I laughed as I sat across from him.

"Sorry, are you sure it isn't more" he took a deep breath, "um.. other than saying you'd kiss me if you were sober, no" I cleared my throat, "oh right"

"Is that um.. true" he asked, "Well a sober mind does speak the truth, yes?" I said and he looked down and smiled. He walked over to me and grabbed my chin, making me look up at him, he kissed me.

"Id love to take you out soon" I smiled and bit my lip, "Okay"