a wonderful father -Jonah

"Babe you are a wonderful father" I said giving him a kiss, he was holding our daughter while she was asleep in his arms, he smiled and kissed her head "I just wanna love her with everything I have" I smiled and took a picture of them.

Laying down in bed as he continued to sit at the edge of the bed "she's three, lay her on the bed" he giggled softly and laid her down on the bed.

She whimper and bit and cling onto Jonah as he laid down beside me "she missed you" he smiled and gave me a kiss the best he could, "I missed you baby" I smiled "awe"

Jonah's been away on tour for a couple of months and to say that our daughter has been missing him like crazy is an understatement, when I told her that we were going to see Jonah on tour once she cried for two hours.

I didn't even think that girl had that much cry in her.. but she did and she let me know she did on the two hour drive to the venue the guys were playing at.

After she saw Jonah she was right by his side all night, till he hand to preform and even then she never took her eyes off him on stage, and then again when we left it was another crying session.

This girl loves her dad too much, he definitely haves a daddy's girl right there and she will let you know that as soon as you meet her"

——
A few years later

"Babe if you aren't there for her birthday she is gonna be pissed at you" I told jonah over the phone, he didn't think he could get off the road to come to our daughters 16th birthday.

Her one gift was to see him that day and he doesn't even know if he can make it possible, he's been on tour for quite some time and she's been missing him too much too long.

"I know but baby what can I do, skip out on the show" "I'm sure they would understand, look let me talk to someone and I can work this all out, I want my daughter to have her one present she asked for on her 16th birthday" I heard him sigh.

"I know, I want to see you guys so badly, to be in bed with you and to spend the day with her but baby I really really don't know how I can work this out" I took a deep breath.

"Let me speak to the managers" I heard him walking, he stopped and then there was a deep hello over the phone "hi, you need to work out a way for Jonah to see his daughter on her birthday Okay, she want him home that's the only thing she asked for"

"Well we can sit down now and work something out" "that's sounds perfect"

——

"DAD" she yelled jumping into Jonah's arms, people clapping "hi baby" he said and kissed her head "I missed you" they said at the same time causing everyone to laughed, she got her present.