High school reunion -jonah

"Come on y/n, it's going to be fun plus you already promised me you'd go" I rolled my eyes at my best friend Emily and nodded "I know but what if I get called in and then I have to show up at work in this skin tight dress" she giggled.

"I'm sure your boss would love to see you in it, cop in a skin tight dress arresting someone" I laughed and shook my head, "let's go before we are late"

——
Once we pulled up, I took a deep breath as we walked through the doors, grabbing our name tags off the front dress they had sat up. "I don't think I can" I whispered to Emily but she shook her head.

"We have too, come on" I rolled my eyes as we walked into the gym, I took a deep breath as I saw the one person I hoped wouldn't come.

Jonah marais.

"Oh god, he's here" I said to Emily as I walked in the other direction of him, "who" she asked and scanned the room "oh him, look I'm sure he won't even talk to you, now my him is here" she said while walking over to clay.

The guy she has been hooking up with since high school, I rolled my eyes as a few people how came up to make small talk, I sat down taking a sip of the punch that I had gotten.

"Mind if I sit" I shook my head but soon regretted why I saw Jonah "oh" I said and sat up straight "you look well" he said and I nodded "yeah I'm good"

"You do too" I said and he smiled "don't do that" I said causing us to laugh, "do what" he asked with that smirk on his face, "that look, it always leads to trouble" he laughed and bit his lip.

"I think that trouble was a lot more fun than you want it to be and I also think you want that trouble" I giggled and shook my head "why do you think that"

"That dress, it fits your body figure perfect and your eyes are kinda begging me to fuck you" I shook my head. "It was once, not again"

"Right, that's the same card you played the last two times" I stood up and grabbed my drink, "excuse me" he grabbed my hand and stood up with me "you know how this night will end"

———

"Oh fuck" I moaned as Jonah pulled my hair and thrusted into me "fuck baby" he grabbed onto my hips and thrusted faster causing another moan to fall out of my lips.

He reached around and rubbed my clit, "fuck fuck fuck" he pulled a tighter grip on my hair and thrusted a few times more before we both came.

We both calmed down and got dressed, "your a lot better than when we dated in high school I have to say" I said as I pulled my dress on, he laughed "well that was a very long time ago"

"Yeah so glad you can last longer than a few seconds" I giggled after saying that, "well it was my first few times" I nodded and put my heels on.

"Sorry for the-" he got cut off by my phone ringing, it saw it was my boss and picked it up "y/n" "hey you need to get down to the station, we got a case" I took a deep breath "give me half an hour"

"What were you saying" I asked Jonah as I tried to find my underwear, "Nothing, just sorry for the way things ended between us" I kissed him as he handed me what I was looking for, "call me if you want to apologize again" I found a piece of paper in the closet we were in along with a pen and wrote my number down