lollipop -Corbyn

I watched as she swirled her tongue around the light pink lollipop, before putting it fully back in her mouth she swirled her tongue over it. I felt my jeans go tight, I've been looking way to long, I look to my friends as they were talking among themselves not paying attention to me getting a boner over her.

An everyday thing, she sucks on that damn sucker like she giving it a blowjob, the one time I'll ever be jealous of a damn lollipop! "Yo corbyn, you coming tonight" I shook my head "got a tutor session tonight" they nodded as Daniel smiled.

"With y/n" I nodded, Daniel caught on that I lust over her a lot, I mean who wouldn't with those pink, plump lips. "Yeah", I tutor her in science she isn't the best at it but at least she trying.

———
I sat down in my room, I looked at the floor and quickly cleaned up the dirty clothes I had thrown, I pulled my desk out and got another chair so y/n and I would be able to sit at the desk together.

I made my bed and then waited till she got there, there was a light knock at the door then my mom walked in with her, "hey corbyn, I gotta get to work" I nodded as she gave me a hug and y/n smiled.

"Ready?" I asked and she nodded, about half way through she had pulled out a lollipop and it was the whole blowjob thing again, I tried to focus on teacher her but I kept stumbling on my words while I looked up at her.

"Are you okay" she asked and I nodded, I could feel my cheeks turn red, "Yeah, yes I am okay! Yes" she laughed a little and nodded.

"Is it the lollipop" I looked up at her she dragged her tongue around the light pink lollipop, "what" I asked out of breath, she sat back in the chair knowing know what had got me flustered.

"Is it the lollipop turning you on or is it my tongue" she asked quietly, "um.. I'm... not um.." she laughed again and sat closer to me, "it's okay corbyn" she looked down at my lips and my eyes followed her eyes.

"So, it's my tongue" she said sitting back in the chair and running her tongue around the lollipop again, "what are you imagining, the the lollipop is your cock" I shook my head no.

"Oh really?" I nodded slowly while I was looking down, "look at me" she said as again her tongue ran around the lollipop before she sucked on it.

She got out of her chair and walked over to me, she had placed the lollipop back in the wrapper and sat in front of me after pulled my chair out from under the desk.

"This where you imagined me to be, don't lie" she added, and I slowly nodded my head, "I see you look at me in school, adjusting yourself after you look away, look at me quite long today at lunch, thought you were going to be caught by one of your friends" she said looking up at me and my face went pale.

"Don't worry, I like it, kinda hot" she said smiling as the color came back to my face, "what'd you imagine" she asked, "that I would run my tongue around your tip or that your long fingers would trace the inside of my underwear" as she said this I let out a moan.

Her words doing more to me than my hand could ever do this quickly, "and I don't need to touch you to get a sound out" she whispered in my ear.

"If you're up for it, let's have some fun" I nodded, probably too fast. "Great, don't say anything unless I say you can" I nodded as she smiled and stood up, she unbuttoned her shirt and smiled, "I hope you like the color black".

Her fingers ran down her collarbone to her boobs as my eyes followed, she smiled as she leaned down to me, "which one is it that you imagine, my tongue" I nodded not knowing if I was allowed to talk.

I was hard, extremely hard and I need these jeans off and a release, "how about I help you picture that" I nodded as she pulled my belt buckle off and my jeans down.

She smiled as she saw how hard she had gotten me, she ran her tongue down my shaft as I let out a moan, she smirked up at me and put my tip in her mouth.

She bobbed her head as she went father down, once she had taken me in all the way she pulled off of me, saliva falling off her lips as well. She swirled her tongues round my tip, kissing the side of my shaft.

Once she was all the way back in her mouth, I could help but release down her throat, she stood up smiling "taste better than the lollipop" she said and afterwards giving me a kiss!