viagra prank -Zach

"Okay so guys a while ago Zach had did the viagra prank on me, so imma get him back and it's going to suck because after we going to lunch with his parents we are going to the movies with the guys, and then we have to go around town and pick some things up"

"I put it in his drink and he's showering right now, he already drank it so I'm waiting for him to get out so we can leave" I heard the water turn off and I set the camera up so it was facing the bed.

Zach walked out in a towel and smiled at me "you look beautiful" I smiled, "hurry and get dressed weirdo, we have to meet up with your parents in 15" he nodded and grabbed his clothes and walked to the bathroom.

Once he was dressed he walked over to me smiling, "what" I asked as he shook his head and kissed me. He swiped his tongue over my bottom lip and held my hips "what are you doing" I asked as he kissed my neck, "we have ten minutes and I'm sure my parents wouldn't hate us if we were late" I shook my head.

I pushed him away, "no we need to go" he groaned and rolled his eyes "I really want you baby" I laughed as I grabbed my stuff "no Zach" I laughed as I grabbed my camera. I faked turned it on.

"Hey guys, zach and I are on are way to meet up with his parents so we can have lunch" Zach grabbed my butt and smiled "can we come back home after and have fun" I shook my head "no because after we have to met up with the boys and watch a movie, then we need to do some stuff around town" he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways I'll catch you guys up later" I turned my camera off and turned around, "Baby I really need you, I cannot go out to lunch with you looking like that and me being this horny" I laughed and kissed him.

"Can't see it through your pants, your good" he shook his head, "because it's tucked up" I rolled my eyes "come on we are going to be late". He shook his head as we walked to the car, he started driving and I was just listening to the music.

———

"Zach are you good, you've have taken your hands off of y/n since you guys got here" his dad whispered in his ear and Zach nodded "fine, why?" His dad gave him a look and shook his head "Babe we need to leave early, I'm not even joking" I laughed a little "stop babe, we aren't leaving early now eat"

Zach kept his hand on my thigh the whole time but other than that didn't try anything

———

"We just finished up at dinner with Zach's parents, it was very nice like always and then bright now we are heading to the movies with some friends" I said and Zach sat in the car waiting till I was done, I fake turned the camera off and put it on the dashboard.

"Baby, I cannot go, it hurts so bad. I'm rock hard and need to cum so bad" I looked at him, "why are you so hard" he shrugged, "babe I don't know, my pants are so tight if I took off my belt they would fit perfect" I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

"You need to wait, and if you don't hurry we will miss the movie" he rolled his eyes, "fuck the movie" I looked at him weird, "I'm sure you don't mean that".

"No, I do, fuck the stupid movie" I looked at him as I let out a little giggle, "I feel bad now" he looked at me weird, "why would you feel bad, what did you do?"

"I kinda put um... viagra in drink this morning to get you back" his jaw dropped, "you're kidding" I shook my head, "no" I said as the places his forehead on the steering wheel.

"You get to deal with this boner I have" I laughed and shook my head, "you're on your own sister".

————

He slid into me as I let out a moan and gripped the sheets as his pulled out of me and slammed into me quickly, he kept doing so as every now and then we would slap my ass making me moan loudly.

"Fuck Zach" I said as he pulled my ponytail back, "don't ever do this again baby" he said as he went faster than his pace and hit my g-spot each and every time.

I clenched around him as he let out a loud moan, "gonna cum" he asked and I nodded as he wrapped his hand around and rubbed my clit pulling me closer and closer to cumming.

"Right there" I moan, he stopped and circled his hips around, his tip rubbing my g-spot and I clenched around him and came, he thrusted a few more times and the pulled out and came, all over my ass.

Some landing on the bed, "guess we have to wash the sheets baby"