i miss my family -Daniel

"I miss my family" Daniel said as he hugged down onto the couch "baby I told you, go visit them, you've been away from them for months" he shook his head as we pulled me closer to him.

"But I just got back to you" I laughed and smiled, "I'm sure I can share you with your family, just got visit them for at least three weeks" he looked at me weird.

"Baby, I can't leave you" i shook my head, "but Daniel they miss you and you miss them" he shook his head "come with me" I laughed, "I'm shooting for the next three weeks baby, I can't" he nodded remembering.

"Look it will be the perfect time for you to go and see them because I'll be busy with work and won't be getting home till late, this way when you get back we'll see each other more" he shook his head.

"Not leaving you" I rolled my eyes, "baby" he shook his head, his phone rang and it was his mom FaceTiming him. He answer and she had the biggest smile on her face, "I'm going to make a call" I said to Daniel and he nodded and went back to talking to his mom.

I walked into our room and shut the door, I called Anna and she picked up "hey y/n what's up" I smiled "I had a little idea, wanna be in on it" she laughed a little

"Sure" we talked about how I wanted her and her family to come down to our apartment and stay for three weeks, she was beyond happy and agreed so quick.

I got them a flight out for tomorrow and smiled to myself, he's gonna love me so much, I smiled ton myself as I saw Anna on FaceTime telling her mom while they were on mute.

"What are they talking about baby" Daniel shrugged "I don't know" I laughed and kissed his cheek, "I love you y/n" his mom said as we all laughed, "love you too" once they were done talking Daniel and I went to sleep.

I woke up a lot earlier so I could get Anna and Keri, "baby where are you going" Daniel asked as he pulled me back in his bare chest, I shook my head, "gonna go out to get breakfast, I'll be back" he shook his head and kissed my neck.

"I'll make you my breakfast" I laughed as he kissed me, "wow, what's up with you" he shook his head and smiled "just, you look good" I smiled.

"After breakfast" he signed and laid back in bed, "get up and shower handsome, I'll be back" he nodded, he rolled out of bed and I left.

They texted me they had landed right as I pulled up, I found them and we left to get food, I got Daniel his favorite breakfast and we got back home.

"Okay so we have two extra bedroom, they are be each other and both had a queen size bed" Anna hugged me "thank you" I nodded and smiled

We walked upstairs and I walked in having them stay outside, "babe breakfast" he walked in with a pair of shorts on and gave me a kiss, "woah babe you got a lot today" I nodded.

"Had too" he looked at me weird, "why?" I smiled and laughed a little and I opened the door gave Anna and Keri walk in.

He jumped on his feet, "MOM ANNA" he ran and hugged them as they laughed, "when" he asked and he hugged his mom again and then Anna.

"I flew them in this morning" he smiled and kissed me, "thank you" he said, "where's dad".

"He had to work" Keri said and we sat down to eat, by time we were finished I needed to get to set, "Okay baby I've got to go, I'll see you when I get home, I love you and have fun today guys" I said giving them all a hug and Daniel a kiss.

"Be safe baby" I nodded and waved as I left.

———

When I got home Daniel was sitting, watching the tv as nothing good was on, "Hey baby" I said giving him a kiss.

"Hey, mom and Anna went to sleep, thought I'd stay up" I smiled, "did you have fun today" he smiled and nodded "of course, thank you again baby" I nodded "absolutely"