Heartbreak -zach

"You really are just a horny fuck aren't you" I said while walking into the living room holding my phone, the guys all looked to me weird, "babe what are you talking about" I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone to him.

"You said you didn't fuck the last girl or do anything with the girl before that but you really couldn't keep it in your damn pants could you, Who's Kay Zach, why the fuck is she dming me about you two fucking" I asked as he stood their looking over the detailed messages about them hooking up.

I've had struggles with Zach, he's cheated on me twice before and honestly I didn't have any proof not to believe him other than my gut telling me he did it, so I believed him when he said that he didn't.

But now this girl telling me about one night he hit her up, and I'm not going to lie Zach and I had been fighting, I haven't trusted him like I used to but never in my life did I think he would cheat... well at least again.

"I swear babe this isn't true" I nodded, "right so she would risk a ton of shit just to come forward and tell me huh?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, "I think it's time for us to get out of here" Daniel said while standing up but I stopped them.

"No no, I need an eye witness for when I kill him" I said and he rolled his eyes "she's lying" I nodded "their always lying, because why would you go out and get something from someone who is willing to give it to you whenever you want right? At least that's what she thinks"

"It's not like that" I nodded, "so you're telling me it's true, dont life to me zach, that's all I ask, just tell me the truth right now"

He looked to the guys as they backed out of the room, "find, I cheated but it was only with Kay, I didn't do it with the other girls because we were happy then and I'm sorry, it's just everything has been so stressful and since I wasn't getting any from you"

I held back tears as he spoke, "I went to someone I thought would tell me to go to you, to talk with you, to make me turn around and make you trust me again but instead we fucked and I knew that I needed to tell you but I couldn't"

"I could already see the look of heartbreak when I woke up in her arms, and y/n I'm beyond sorry, I can't express that enough" I walked over to him and slapped him, "don't talk to me ever again, this, us, we are over for good, I mean it Zach" he nodded.

"I love you" I shook my head, "it won't work anymore Zach because honestly, I don't think I trust you enough to believe you"