skirts -Jack

"Dad where are my back up pants" I yelled across the hall throwing clothes all around my room "cleaners, why" I scoffed "there back ups for a reasons" I heard him sigh obviously not having it with me today, "new skirt from this year is in the back of your closet, with all the others" I groaned reaching for it.

"Fuck you" o said lightly as I pulled my skirt up my hips and threw on pantyhose, I walked outside and drove to school, I walked in and everyone's eye went to me, from a girl who hasn't worn a skirt since jack Avery slapped my ass in seventh grade and told me he could control his thoughts of me in a skirt light at night.

I continue walking with my head down, "a skirt" Zach said as he walked beside me, "shut up shut up, okay look my pants were dirty and my others were well getting cleaned" he laughed and nodded "jack's already talking about you" I looked up at him as he walked over to Daniel, Jonah, corbyn and jack.

Jack watched me as he licked his bottom lip and wink when he saw me looking at him, I rolled my eyes and walked off to first.

All day has been long looks from jack at my legs, biting his tongue and I can't help that it's making me pool where I shouldn't be making one.

My pantyhose were starting to get damp and it was making me regret not wearing underwear, jack sat behind me in this class and surprisingly he was actually here on time, probably just to watch me sit down.

As class went on jack couldn't take his eyes off of me, kinda uncomfortable, "miss y/l/n since we know you understand this lesson do you mind coming up to the board to work it out" I nodded and stood up.

No surprise there that jack wasnt paying attention to the board but I'm sure if he just looked up a few more inches he would have understood the problem.

When I said back down, jack laughed a small giggle under his breath, "what I would do to be the one to get in those later" I rolled my eyes and continued to listen to our teacher talk.

————

At study hall I sat down in the library and started working, jack came and sat beside me, didn't say anything but just sat there. Leaned back in his chair studying my every move, I look over to him as he waved his hand telling me to continue.

"What" I said turning back to my work, "I know you heard me, earlier in class" I looked at him and rolled my eyes turning back to my work. "I did and it was disgusting along with you" he laughed.

"Well I don't think you really think that kitten, not with the way you bite your lip when you see me looking at your beautiful legs or the way you clench your thighs when your wetness drips down a slight bit of your thigh, right kitten?" He said getting closer to the table till he was leaned on in, close to my ear.

"No" he laughed and placed his hand on my thigh, just right under my skirt, "then you'd stop me, wouldn't you kitten" his hand moved up and I couldn't stop him, who would?

He rubbed my clit through the pantyhose, "so wet for me huh kitten, and you didn't even wear underwear, bad kitten" I bite my lip as he smiled and pushed harder at my clit.

————

"So you came on his fingers, in the library" I gave Christina a look, "yes" she laughed and nodded, "that's great, the library huh? Never thought you'd say that" I rolled my eyes as shook my head, "that is why I don't wear skirts" she laughed and corbyn sat beside her.

"So jack" he said as I laid my head down on the table, "he told you guys" corbyn shook his head, "I have the same study hall as you guys and him kissing your neck was kinda weird, lucky we were the only one in that section" I rolled my eyes.

"You can't tell anybody" he nodded, I felt hands on my shoulders, "corbyn practice tonight, hey kitten" jack said and I rolled my eyes as Christina held In a laugh.

"Ugh" I said as he laughed walking away, "kitten huh?" Christina asked.

———

"Open my present" Christina said shoving it into my face as I smiled and took it, "since you've been waiting since October for me to have it okay" I said laughed and opening the present. I rolled my eyes as I pulled out chocker that had kitten on it, like a little dog tag kinda thing.

"I like it" jack said and I rolled my eyes, "shut up" he laughed and kissed me, "thank you Christina" jack said as he put it on me.