its been forever -Daniel

I jumped slightly when I heard Daniels alarm going off, he slept at my apartment since he's in New York tonight and he had the today show so he needed to be up early.

I turned over in bed when I felt him move, he woke up and wrapped his arms around me after turning off the alarm, he kissed my neck and I smiled.

Wrapping my arms around his shoulder and turned back to him and kissed him "any chance of me getting any good luck before I go" I giggled.

"Sure" I pushed him back on the bed and kissed him, leading down his neck and chest, stopping at his boxers and pulling them off.

I sucked on his tip as he let out a moan, placing his hand on my head and getting my hair out of my face, I took him in more as he thrusted his hips slightly up.

"Oh my god your mouth" I looked up at him as as I deep throated him, watching his face fall back and his eyes close, "so good so good" I moaned as his hips thrusted up again

"Gonna cum" I swirled my tongue around his tip, jerking him off "already" he nodded as his hips thrusted up along with my hand moving up.

He released and caught his breath, I gave him and kiss "you came so quickly" he nodded, pulling up his boxers. "I haven't seen you in a while and your mouth is so much better than my hand"

I smiled and kissed him, "go shower you have like 20 minutes" he nodded and looked at the clock, "or I could skip my shower and help you" I giggled and shook my head

"It's too early, go shower and then we can have fun later baby" he smiled and jumped up "I'm going to have sex with my girlfriend" I giggled as he got in the shower.

——

"Baby slow down, we haven't even made it into the door" he moved my hair and continued to kiss my neck "I know but you are so beautiful"

"And" I asked "and.. it's been forever since I had you" I giggled, and opened the door as soon as we both stepped foot into the door he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss

His hands went down from my hips to my ass, squeezing "I'd hate to see how this ends" Daniel and I jumped away from each other to see his sister.

"What are you doing here" he asked, "how'd you get in?" He asked her "well y/n gave me a key and I flew out here to surprise you but I see that maybe I should have taken a lighter flight" I giggled and hugged her.

"Why'd you give her a key" I smiled at Daniel "sane reason I gave your mother and you a key, so they be able to unlock the door"

"If you guys need me to leave, I'll go to my hotel, Tyler hooked me up with your since you aren't staying there tonight" Daniel nodded, "please" "no" Daniel and I both spoke at the same time "you sir can wait, you had your fun, let's talk with your sister"

After about two hours and take out, Anna left and it was just Daniel and I "please come here baby" I smiled and sat on his lap "sorry you had to wait so long"he shook his head "I waited nearly a year to be by your side in bed, I could wait two hours to have you" I giggled and kissed him.

"But I'm not in the mood anymore, want to shower and lay down baby" he asked and I shook my head, "no maybe you should.. put yourself back in the mood" he smiled at me.

——
I sunk down on his length, him leading his head back on the back in couch and moaning, "fuck baby" he moaned as I continued to ride him.

"You feel so good" he said in my ear, I kissed his neck as he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss, "I love you"