pastors daughter -Zach

He bite down on his lip as he watched me, I smiled at his as my mother gave me a dirty look, I'm the pastors daughter and Zach, well isn't holy, in any way...

———

"That's boy is not for you" my dad said, we were sitting at dinner and i was in trouble because I got caught talking to Zach, he was laughing I was laughing and supposedly it's a sin to do so.

"Dad, I was just saying hi, like the nice person I was raised to be. I didn't mean anything by it, he was standing there and he looked mad so I thought I'd see if he was okay" my mom smiled and looked to my dad, "there's nothing wrong with being friendly, right Noah" my mom asked my dad and he rolled his eyes.

"No, but not too friendly" he said and I smiled, "so I can be his friend" my mom smiled and nodded.

——

After dinner I went to my room and heard my parents argue through the walls, "she cannot be friends with him, are you kidding me, what will the people think when they see her walking around with Zach" my dad yelled at my mom causing me to jump, I've only heard him yelled once.

"Noah, grow up okay, she was taught to be friends with everyone in church and he goes to church, maybe she'll be good for him, get him back on the right path" I heard my dad laugh, "there is no way for that boy to get back on that path. He left that in his pass, way in his pass"

I stopped listening, I finished my homework and went to shower, as I walked in the bathroom my parents were still yelling at on another, "then Noah you can go sleep in the guest room, lord knows you weren't the same sinless man you are now when we met, how about you go talk to the married woman who has your virginity"

My eyes went wide, my dad had sex before he was married, with a married woman!!

———
"Hey y/n, where that beautiful smile" Zach asked as he sat beside me in school, "probably not gonna be there for a while" he frowned as he rubbed my shoulder "wanna talk about it" I looked around, seeing everyone pass us.

"Can we go somewhere nobody else is?" He went wide eyed "like you want to skip" I nodded as he smiled, "just one second" he nodded as I walked to the office where my mom worked.

"Hey mom, I don't feel good, do you think I coul-" "yes go home, lay down you look sick baby" I nodded as I turned and walked off.

———

Zach and I laughed at his stupid joke, we were in his car, outside what looked like a house, hoping it's his. "So this is your house" he nodded as we both looked at it, "it's beautiful" he smiled.

"Not as beautiful as you" I smiled and blushed as he grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss, "I'm not- I don't" he nodded as he rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

"You don't have to do anything love, I just wanted a kiss, is that a sin" I shook my head as he smiled and nodded. "Was that your first kiss" I nodded slowly as he pulled me into another kiss, this time my hands found their way to the back of his neck and he moved down my neck.

I let out a small moan as he smiled, "better stop" he said and I nodded "or we don't have to" I said and bite my lip, "oh y/n naughty naughty girl, what would pastor think" I laughed.

"At least you aren't married" he looked at me weird, "long story, just we can finish" he smiled and nodded. He got out of the car and I followed, he grabbed my hand as he pulled me into his room.

He pulled me into a kiss as he laid me down on the bed, he pulled his top off as did I and he smiled, he pulled my skirt off and smiled at my underwear.

"If I would have known you wore thongs" I giggled as he kissed under my ear and pulled them off, he sunk down on his knees and kissed my clit, causing me to moan really loud.

He continued with my clit, when he finally pulled back up and kissed me "good" he asked and I nodded quickly out of breath, he smiled.

I pulled at his belt as he smiled "are you sure baby, you might regret this when tomorrow comes" I nodded "please" I said and he nodded.

He grabbed a small square package and pulled his pants down, "tell me if you want to stop, at anytime okay?" I nodded and he kissed me "its gonna hurt" I nodded.

He pulled his underwear down and ripped the package off and rolled the condom on, "I'll stop whenever" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me and slide into me, I moaned as he stayed there.

As I moaned once more he started moving again, "god, you're so tight" I moan as my hands ran down his back, "you're so beautiful" he whispered in my ear and gave my cheek a quick peck after.

"So good" I said as Zach smiled, he grabbed the back of my thigh and put it to rest on his waist, he rubbed my clit as I bite my lip to hold back another moan, he pulled me into a kiss.

"I gonna" he nodded and kissed my neck as I came undone under him, him soon doing the same, he kissed me once again and laid beside me.

He pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back, throwing the condom away in the trash can beside his bed, "what happened" he asked as we regained our breath.

"Why should I keep my virginity when my dad didn't" Zach nodded "if that was your reason then" I shook my head before he could finish.

"I've wanted too I just haven't had anyone who would have wanted too, and you're so sweet and just so hot" I said and giggled as he smiled "glad I was you're first instead of someone else" I smiled and kissed him "thank you"