Corbyn and christina

"It's fun" she said as they both gave an un-easy look "what is it?" I asked, they laughed as I looked at them kinda scared "we want to ask you to um.." corbyn stopped his sentence and look at Christina "have sex with us, together" Christina finished.

My eyes went wide, "you want me to join in" they both nodded, "yeah um... okay sure" they smiled "really" they both ask surprise. I laughed and nodded "got to promise to rock my world though" I said to lighten the mood

"What do y'all want me for?" I asked as corbyn took a deep breath, "Christina wants a to have sex with a girl, as we thought you would be perfect for it because you said that you like having sex with women" I nodded at corbyn, "and what do you want me to do" he laughed a little.

"Fuck me after you fuck her" I smiled and nodded as I stood, so are we doing this here or what" we all walked upstairs and corbyn shut the door.

I smiled at them, "don't be nervous guys" I said as they stood by each other and I walked over to them, I kissed Christina slipping my tongue in her mouth and exploring as I heard a moan come from corbyn.  My hand cupped his cheek and I pulled away from Christina and turned to kiss corbyn.

The kiss was the same as Christina's, I pulled away and smiled "had to break the ice somehow" they nodded as I took Christina's hand and walked her over to the bed telling corbyn to follow.

I laid her down and kissed her again only pulling away to pull her shirt over her head, "kiss her" I told corbyn as I kissed down her neck and popped her bra off. He did as told and she let out a groan in his mouth when I sucked on her nipple causing her hips to jerk up.

I smiled a left a little love bite by her boob, I continued kissing down her stomach leaving love bites here a there. Corbyn and Christina pull away for air as I looked up and brought corbyn into kiss.

"I'm going to eat her out, continue kissing her, I'm talking biting down on her like full on makeout" I whispered in his ear. He shivered and nodded as I kissed down his neck leaving a love bite or two in his neck.

I had his take off his shirt and I went back to Christina, I pulled her shorts off and kissed around her thighs as corbyn grabbed her jaw and brought her into a passionate kiss, I rubbed her clit through her underwear as I watch corbyns tongue slip into her mouth.

I kissed her clit through the thin fabric as she moan and ran her hands through corbyns hair, lightly tugging causing him to moan.

I pulled her underwear down and kissed her hipbones, I sucked on her clits as he hips jerked up and I held them down and licked long strides up her clit causing a few profanity's to slip out of her mouth, turning me on more and more.

Corbyn watched as I slipped two fingers in her, curling them as she let out and moan, I looked up at them to see them both watching as I sucked on her clit while fingering her.

I kissed corbyn and with my other hand rubbed him through his pants the best I could, once I pulled away I turned to Christina. She pulled me into the kiss and I smirked, I kissed her jawline up to her ear, "you like when I suck on your clit princess" instead of says no anything she moan when my fingers brushed up against her g-spot.

I went back and kissed her hipbones again and slowly pulled my fingers out of her, I could tell she felt empty, "be a good little kitten and suck corbyn off" I saw as I pulled corbyns pants down and underwear.

Christina did as told and took his in, I smirked and rubbed her clit, "fuck her face, let daddy fuck your face princess". Christina looked up and corbyn and nodded as he slowly slid into Christina's mouth and didn't stop till he felt his tip hit the back of her throat.

She gag and I had him stop, "make you throat muscles lose princess" she did as told and corbyn slowly thrusted his hips in and out of Christina's mouth.

I rubbed her clit as she moaned around corbyn causing him to let out a moan but it was muffled by our kiss. "Fuck her" I said in his ear and bite his ear load, pulling away.

He move and hovered over her giving her a peck before doing as he was told, I turned her jaw and kissed her, "feels good doesn't it princess" she nodded as corbyn hit her g-spot each and every time, "I'll make it feel even better" I said as I kissed down her chest.

I rubbed her clit as she moaned, "I'm cumming" she said as she released, corbyn pulled out and ran his hand up and down his length, "my turn" I said as corbyn smiled and attached his lips to mine, we both looked over to Christina for consent and she nodded as she came down from what happened.

I went to my hands and knees as corbyn smiled, he slammed into me causing my ass to jiggle each and every time, he would slap my ass every now and then.

I finally came to my high and came as did corbyn, he pulled out and shot his seed on my ass, Christina licked it up giving me and corbyn a kiss after.

"We've gotta do that again some time" corbyn and Christina said at the same time causing me to laugh and nod.