not so innocent -Corbyn

"What are you doing" I asked in between breaths as corbyn turned my face and kissed me "princess why don't you stop being innocent for a few seconds and just let daddy show you" I slowly nodded as that fucking smirk appeared on his face.

I've done things with corbyn of course but I'm just not as confident in bed like I am over a text, it's just not and won't ever be the same. I can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk and well corbyn knows this.

"Okay" I said as I let out a small breath as he smirked and kissed down my neck, "you're so fucking innocent and it turns me on so much" he said while pulling my shirt over my head.

He ran his thumb over my bottom lip and pulled it down, just looking at it and after he let go he just stood there and look at my lips. Like he was wondering at this point in time he should kiss me, he was making me want to kiss him.

His eyes traveled down, falling to my breast, he popped my bra off and kissed my bare chest "you're skins so smooth baby" he said looking up at me. My breath hitches in my throat as his hand ran against my thigh and up to my shorts.

"I'm going to pull these down, after that there's no stopping so if you wanna stop tell me now y/n" he whispered in my ear as he slowly undid my button.

I knew that I should probably stop him and all but why in the hell would I want to fucking stop this! I would hate myself for not fucking him right now.

He smirked as he pulled my shorts and underwear off and threw them to god knows where in the room with a little laugh.

He got off the bed and pulled his shirt off, I licked my lips and I looked down at his bare chest and he smirked "like what ya looking at baby" I smiled and nodded.

I sat up and sat in front of him in the bed, I pulled his shorts off and slowly hooked my fingers in the top of his boxers. I pulled them off, I don't know where this boost of confidence came in and I wasn't the only one who was shocked about it.

I swirled my tongue slowly around corbyns member as he closed his eyes and enjoyed, I took a little bit of him in my mouth and slowly moved closer and closer to his base each time I felt as if I could.

Once my nose hit his skin I pulled off of him and he moaned, "fuck baby, didn't know you didn't have a gag reflex" I smiled up at him as he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me up to kiss him.

He laid me back in the bed and hovered over me, he ran his tip against my clit as I let out a slight moan. He slide into me and hid his head into my neck and moaned, "fucking shit baby" his hip thrusts got quicker as I placed my leg around his waist.

He pulled his head out of my neck and kissed me, "fuck I'm cumming" I moaned and he smiled and his hips went quicker.

With a couple more thrust I had came, he slowly slowed down his thrust and pulled out, cumming on my stomach and then laying back on the bed.

"Guess my baby isn't that innocent" I rolled my eyes and kissed him "shut up corbyn"