we made a deal when i was 16 -Daniel

"Fuck baby take it slow, you know how daddy likes it" he said as he grabbed my hairs that had fallen in my face as I tried my hardest not to gag on his size. I sucked in my cheeks more as I slowly moved my head up and down on his shaft, I pulled away as there was a string of salvia. I jerked him off as he let out a light moan, "please shut up" I said while taking him back in my mouth slowly inching down farther.

He laughed a little and pushed my head down more, this making me gag around him "watch that pretty little mouth princess" I rolled my eyes and swirled my tongue around him the best that I could.

Once the tip of my nose hit his stomach I hummed around him, I felt him twitch and him shoot his load down my throat "swallow princess" I did as told and grabbed my water bottle after taking a drink.

"Are we finished here daniel" he looked me up and down as he pulled his pants back up "don't act like you don't enjoy our times together love" I rolled my eyes and checked myself out in the mirror

"Who said I did enjoy" I said while fixing my foundation that had been messed up by the tears that had fell. He laughed a little and looked at me through the mirror "you could have said no princess" I turned around and looked at him.

"We were 16 when we made this deal Daniel, I had nowhere to go and blowjobs and sex were easier than being on the street, they still are and you know this" he smirked and held my jaw so I was looking at him.

"Don't make me look like that love, I take you on dates and buy you the things you need, hell you could say you're my girlfriend" I shook my head but his grip on my jaw made my head still. He leaned his head closer to me, "just because you said yes to our deal doesn't mean I don't love you y/n" I rolled my eyes as he kissed me.

"Now then, get cleaned up" he walked out as I sighed and sat down.. daniel and I pretty much grew up together and my parents had died months after my 15 birthday.

I lived with my aunt for a while but I left a short while after I moved in and was icing on the streets, I would sleep wherever and get up and take a shower at gyms. I'd eat at school, Daniel had seen me one day and I kinda just broke down and told him everything, that's when he offered me something I couldn't refuse.

——-

"Y/n I know this is going to sound weird but um.. I just turned 16 and in my family when you turned 16 you get your thrust fund and your parents pay for your own house" I looked at him "congratulations" I said kinda hurt he was telling me this now, the day I just told him I had lived on the streets for months.

"No I mean, I can help you if you don't think I'm like totally a prev after this" I looked at him weird "how?" He laughed a little. "A deal? Small price for you to have a house, food! Meaning me, you live with me and I'll take care of you y/n" I looked at him.

His face was serious, "what is my part in the deal?" He looked down, "when I need to be taken care of you take care of me" I nodded "like when your sick?" He shook his head "not exactly".

"Then what do you mean" I said facing my body towards him and shivering from the cold air that hit, "like sexually" my eyes went wide. I had been with one person, I was only 16 but honestly it sounded normal.

"Okay.. I'll do it" he looked up at me "you serious?" I nodded "look where I'm at Daniel, this isn't where I want to me and what you are offering sounds fair" he smiled and stood up, he held out his hand and I took it.

————

"How can I get out of our deal Daniel" I asked as I said beside him on the couch, "what it doesn't sound fair to you anymore? You used to love when we fucked y/n what's happened" I laughed "you became an ass, we also used to cuddle and laugh, I didn't sleep in a different room"

"I was 16 and living in the streets Daniel, I took it because I couldn't take it anymore. I would have done anything, I loved it because I thought we had more than just sex, I thought" he laughed cutting me off "you thought I loved you?" He asked laughing

"Y/n you were nothing but a slut that needed a place to live" I felt my heart shatter, "now go get dressed, well have to make dinner with my parents tonight" I rolled my eyes as I let the tears fall "no" I said as he laughed.

He walked over to me and held my waist pulling me into him, "you do as I ask, we made that part of our deal too, now go" I stood there but he grabbed my jaw, not rough, he wouldn't ever grab it too rough.

"You're mine y/n" his lips went roughly on mine but soon pushed off and he let me go, I did what he said and got ready for dinner with his parents, because he's right, as of now.. I'm his.

————

"You look beautiful darling" Keri said as I hugged here and Daniel and I walked into their house, "you look as thought you've been crying my love" I shook my head and laughed at Jeff "with a guy like Daniel why would I ever" they all laughed but Daniel. He just placed he arm around my waist, "watch it" he said in my ear as his parents turned to walked to the kitchen.

"Why can't you at least tell them we are together" I whispered back, he didn't say anything but gave me a look.

As the night went on it was like any other dinner, his family loved me but didn't know the truth about us and Daniel had no plans on telling them it.

"The dinner was absolutely amazing Keri, I loved it" she smiled and kissed my cheek "well see you soon loves" we waved and Daniel drove off. The house was quite far from Daniels house, an hour at the latest, "you think I'm stupid" he ask out of random.

I feel this is the first time I've heard him speak since earlier when he told me to watch it, "no, when did I ever say that or even implied it" he looked at me with that stern look.

"I did these deals with you for a reason y/n, you may never know them but they are there and if you think I'm going to let you out of them for you just listening to me is wrong" I looked at him weird, "I listened because it is our deal Daniel" his hand was white from how tight his grip was on the wheel.

"Right, exactly! So don't ever ask me to let you out again" he kinda shouted, "you'll be in my room tonight, naked in the bath when we get home understood?" I looked in front of me "yes sir" his jaw clenched "I don't go by sir".

"Yes daddy"

————

Once we got home I walked inside and did as said, I got to his room and turned the bath on getting it warm and ready, I took off what dress I had worn and stood waiting.

Daniel was downstairs, more than likely waiting to hear the water turn off. Once I sat in I let the tub fill and bit more, the heat took over and my body finally felt relaxed and once I turned the water off I waited for Daniel to come in.

What was weird is he didn't, I had felt like I've been in the bath for hours and I finally gave up and got out, I wrapped a towel my body and drained the water.

I walked in his room and Daniel was sitting on the bed, "you wanted me to stay in, sorry" I said turning around to go set the bath back up "no I wanted you to bath, I know the hot water last for a short minute in your bathroom and you like hot baths".

He patted the bed and I sat down, "I don't want to have sex and I don't want a blow job, I want you to sleep in my bed, in my arms like we used to, for tonight" I looked up at him "why?" I asked.

"Because you aren't property I own, you're this beautiful woman who I loved" I smiled "loved" he took a deep breath, "love" he corrected himself "but you shouldn't love me" I looked at him weird.

"You pulled me off of the streets Daniel and instead of just using me for sex you changed my life a lot, I should and I do love you Daniel" he smiled and kissed me "then lets me in love for one night"