If its right -jonah

"Sex is only good if it's right" she said and I looked at her weird "what do you mean if it's right?" She giggled as she ate a grape, "like if it's with the right person, someone you thrust and everything it feels amazing but if it's with someone you don't trust and you honestly feel weird around it sucks" I nodded slowly.

"What would you think if it were us?" I asked as she blushed a bright red and looked to the ground avoiding eye contact with me, "I think since we know each other really well and trust each other it would be amazing" she said while slowly looking at me, her biting her lip.

Which drives me absolutely insane inside, "yeah, since we thrust each other" I said back and she giggled a little, "it was amazing that one time" I nodded thinking back.

———
"Y/n you don't just ask someone to take your virginity" she nodded as we walked into my room after school, "I'm not asking just anyone, I'm asking my best friend" I huffed and nodded "yeah I suppose you are" she smiled and clapped her hands together, pulling the bottom of her skirts down as it had ridden up when she sat on my bed.

"So you will?" I looked at her weird, "why do you want to lose it so bad?" She shrugged, "I want to know what it feels like, for a guy and a girl, come on jo, if you are worried about me having feelings for you after don't, remember I like girls" I laughed a little, maybe I wasn't worried about her catching feelings, I was worried about me.

"Okay, when do you want to?" She giggled and smiled, "my parents are going out of town next weekend so then, thank you jo" I nodded, "anything for you"

———
I took a deep breath as I sat back up on my knees, pulling the condom on and looking down at her, her beautiful body under me. She was nervous, I could tell by the look in her eyes, but she wasn't going to back down cause when she wanted to try something she will, no matter what.

I took her hand and held it, "Are you absolutely sure" she nodded and I leaned down and kissed her "because after this there's no going back" she nodded again, "I am more than okay with this" I smiled and nodded.

I kissed down her neck, her letting out a moan, I slowly inched into her, her letting out a groan "does it feel good" I asked and she shrugged, "little uncomfortable is all, continue" she said and I took a deep breath.

Slowly moving in and out of her, I bit my lip as she was tighter than most girls, I hide my head into her neck as I let out a moan and went slightly quicker.

Her nails went down my back as I kissed her neck, her hands went in my hair as I went quicker, lifting one of her legs around her waist as I heard her moan, knowing I hit her g-spot.

"Still okay" I asked out of breath and she nodded quickly, "feels good" she moaned, I grabbed her hips and flipped us around so that she was on top.

"I don't know" I shhed her as I pushed her hips back and forward, I pushed her back down and kissed her. Lifting my hips and thrusted into her, she pulled off my lips and moaned loudly, "I know baby" I said as she smiled.

I pushed her hips up and down as she hit her lip, "I feel funny" she moaned in my ear as I giggled a little and picked up my pace, feeling her clench around me and cumming.

I thrusted a few more time feeling myself release in the condom as she laid down next to me.

———
"It was amazing" I said and she smiled, "oh shoot, thanks for lunch jo but Kate wanted me to meet her after, she wants to go get dresses for her moms wedding and well since we are dating now she wants me to be her plus one" I nodded, "have fun"

She's in love with Kate while I'm in love with her.