Camping -daniel

"Come on it will be fun y/n" Jonah said and i rolled my eyes "fine" he smiled, he opened his car door, "oh and um Daniels coming" he closed his door and drive off, "you have got to be kidding me right now"

———
I sat in the backseat of corbyns truck, Christina and corbyn we're picking me up and we were going to met Jonah, jack, Zach, and Daniel at the camp site or so I thought.

"Why'd we turn if the gps said to go straight" I asked and corbyn turned to Christina "um.. Jonah's car was full" I looked weirdly "we have to pick up Daniel because we were closer" I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat.

"Come on, it's only three hours" I nodded, "three hours of hell" Christina giggled.

——
"Dude play music" Daniel whined and I rolled my eyes, I put my earbud in "Wait let's play a game" Christina said and corbyn nodded.

I took my earbud out and she smiled, "what" I asked, "never have I ever" I nodded, "please like y/n would have done anything" I smirked and looked at him, "like you would even know"

"Okay, so I'll ask, never have I ever sent a nude" corbyn asked and I laughed, "have" I said.. Christina agreed "yep" corbyn said and and Daniel laughed "my nudes were leaked last year"

"Never have I ever had a friends with benefits" I shook my head, "never" Daniel scoffed "of course you haven't" I nodded "okay maybe this game isn't smart, let's just listen to music"

———
One we got to the camp site we all got out and started setting up our tents, I looked around at all four tents, I looked around and saw that Jonah had brought Tate.

I froze, "who is staying in my tent" I asked Christina and she smiled "Daniel" I rolled my eyes "oh great" she smiled "I mean what even happened between you too" "a lot".

After a while Daniel and I had put up all our stuff, we sat out by the campfire and finally all laid down, I laid facing the opposite direction of Daniel "y/n we are going to be here for four days, you need to talk to me" I shook my head.

"No I don't" he giggled "I didn't mean what I said" I rolled my eyes, "but you still said it so you did, just leave it alone" he touched my shoulder but I pushed his hand off.

"We need to get over it" I shook my head and stood up, grabbing a flash light, "where are you going" he got up and followed me, "stop Daniel, just stop"

"No you stop y/n, we were best freaking friends and I said one stupid drunk comment and you ghost me and don't talk to me, nothing" I nodded "what makes you think 'you are nothing but a warm body to me' make you think I'm going to talk to you after; or even be a best friend to you asshole"

"You aren't just a warm body to me y/n, you know this, it was; I was just pissed off" I looked at him weird, "at what"

"You were all kissy kissy with jack, I was jealous I was pissed, I wanted you I love you" I walked over to him and hit his chest. "I. Love. You. Too. You. Asshole." I said inbetween hitting his chest.

He pulled me into a kiss, I tugged his hair as he let out a moan, he picked me up from under my thighs and lead me back to the tent.

He laid me down as we pulled each other's clothes off, he thrusted into me as I ran my nails down his back, he moaned in my neck as he went quicker and quicker.

"Uhh" I moaned as I lifted my leg around his hip, "fuck, I've dreamt about this and it feels so much better" I smiled as I kissed his neck.

"Way much better" I smiled but it soon turned to me moaning as he pressing hardly against my g-spot. "I love that face baby, your moaning face"

———
"Sounds like someone had fun last night" Christina said while looking at Daniel and me as we were eating fruit, "who" I asked as she giggled and pointed to the hickey on my neck.