sneaking around -Jonah

"Oh shit sorry" you hid your face as the random person who just walked in on you and Jonah quickly left, "did he see me" Jonah shook his head, "I'm sorry Jonah, look why don't you just sneak over later tonight, I know you wanted me to come to your party but if we want this secret then we can't do it here, even with these people here" he nodded and kissed me.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll text you before I come over" I smiled as I got up and put my top back on, "maybe another time right" he nodded and gave me one last kiss before I left.

Jonah and I are dating and have been for over a year, he a jock and well I'm a nerd, when we got together I didn't want to be known as Jonah's girlfriend so we both decided that we wouldn't tell anyone and we wouldn't act like a couple in school.

He had invited me to this party so that we could hook up, my parents were home for once in my life and I we weren't going to be able to hook up for a while, which would have sucked because we already hadn't had enough time with Jonah's parents being home from their business trips and wanting to spend time with Jonah.

His parents left and of course he threw his party like always but he wanted me to come so bad so that we got our alone time. I hated party's but I wanted to spend time with Jonah, it wasn't that special because the music was extremely loud and well there was the whole school downstairs and the risk of being caught.

After I left I went and got food, knowing that my parents already ate and weren't going to make me anything, I got home and brought the food to my room. I heard my parents laugh in the other room and I ran up to my room shutting the door.

I pulled out my computer and decided that I would finish writing out my tutor guide for my tutoring sessions coming up, after about a solid 30 minuets there was knocking on my door.

I went over and opened it as I saw my parents, "hey guys" I said as they smiled and walked into my room, I went back to working as my mom picked up some clothes that were on the ground, "hey y/n we heard you come in" I nodded.

"I was out, got food" they nodded as I pointed to the bag, "for almost two hours" I looked at them, "had to go to the library for a textbook, spent a while looking to find out they didn't even have it, neither did the other two I visited" they nodded as my mom rubbed my shoulders.

"Listen sweetheart, you're dad and I noticed that you spend a lot more time in your room and on you phone now" I turned to her, "you've noticed that in the total two days you've been here since the last two years" they gave me a look.

"What? Do you need to leave again" my moms face dropped as I just laughed and nodded, I pulled my earbuds back on and turned to my computer, "just leave already" and that they did, knowing they couldn't make me not pissed off anymore.

After about ten minutes I went and got something to drink, the house was empty per usual, I scroffed and went back in my room, laying on my bed and rolling to grab my phone.

I quickly texted Jonah and told him he could come over, and that he could just walked in because my parents were gone for god knows how long.

———
Once Jonah got there he laid in bed with me, giving me a kiss on my forehead, "hey beautiful" I smiled as I cuddled into him "I hate them" he rubbed my back, "I know you do, do you know how long they will be gone now" I shook my head.

"Didn't bother asking" he kissed my head and held me close to him, "I don't even know where they went" he held me closer to him as I hide my face in his neck, "I'm sorry I'm not in the mood to do anything Jonah" he didn't stop rubbing my back.

"I don't care baby, as long as we can cuddled I'm the happiest man on the planet" I smiled