Sinner -corbyn

"Thank you again corbyn for doing this, I know it's really weird and all that" he giggled and shook his head, "I understand, your family loves me anyway" I giggled and nodded "they really do"

"How's Amanda" I nodded "she's great, she's planning the wedding" he smiled "I'm so happy you finally asked her to marry you and I'm so happy you found someone to make you happy" I smiled "thank you, that means a lot."

Corbyn and I are on our way to go see my parents for the holiday, we dated in high school before I found out I like girls and when I broke up with corbyn it took me a while before I told my parents.

When they found out I was dating a girl, I was almost kicked out of the house while my dad was screaming at me and calling me a sinner.

My girlfriend at the time broke up with me because she didn't want to deal with my crazy family and soon after I met my girlfriend Amanda.

In order for me to actually see my family I have to have a boyfriend or nobody else, so corbyn offers to go with me and pretend to be my boyfriend which was always awkward at first and Amanda and I would fight a lot about it.

Now she gets it and she is cool with it, kinda.

"Good to see you too again" my mom said smiling and I nodded, corbyn grabbing my hand as I gave him a smile "relax" he whispered to me.

I nodded and took a breath, "just hate being here" he nodded as we walked farther in the house, being surrounded by my family.

After everyone left we sat sitting with my dad, "I'm so glad you finally fixed yourself and got back together to corbyn" I shook my head and corbyn grabbed my hand tighter telling me to calm down.

"It wasn't fixing myself dad, nevermind, I think it's time for me and corbyn to head out" he nodded, "yeah it's getting pretty late and we don't want to keep you so long" I nodded, my phone going off.

My mom looked down at the caller ID and gave me a weird look, picking it off the table and handing to me, 'wifey' I laughed a little, "I call all my friends wifey" she shook her head, "I'll walk you two out" she said.

Once we were outside she paused, "you're getting married" I looked down at the ground, "I know you don't support me but please don't ruin this like you guys had ruin the last relationship, I love her" she nodded and took my hand.

It was only now that I had seen she was crying, "I want nothing but for you to be happy y/n, and If being with a girl is something that does I promise I will never try to steal that from you or make you feel bad about it but your dad doesn't care so much about it"

"Thanks momma, our wedding is soon if maybe you'd like to come" she smiled and nodded, "I'd love too baby"