Non-virgin -zach

I walked down the school hallway as I patted down my white cotton dress and fixed my cross necklace, I watched the floor as I walked to my next class, being the pastors daughter wasn't always fun nor did I like being look at as the innocent virgin.

"What's up baby" Zach herron said as he walked beside me, I continued with my head down as I didn't answer him, "what, we fuck and all of sudden you ignore me" I looked up at him and pushed him into an empty classroom.

"Shut up okay, a mistake is what we did, look at me in the innocent virgin, I wear white cotton dresses and cross necklaces, that is who I am that's it how it's going to stay" he laughed as he looked me up and down.

He leaned against one of the desk and I crossed my arms around my chest, "please kitten, you are nothing but innocent" I rolled my eyes "shut up and don't call me that" he nodded "right, because you only love it when I moan it huh" I went to walk out but he pulled my arm and pulled me into him.

I placed my hands on his chest and the naked images played in my head from the other night, his hands running down my legs as he picked me up and placed me on the counter.

His hands went back up my legs and pulled my not so innocent underwear off, "slutty slutty underwear" he whispered as he putted them in his back pocket.

I bit my lip as he called them that, "oh you like that, huh?" I looked at him weird, "yes you do, you like being called a slut, is that what you like" he asked me and I nodded slowly.

"What" I asked as I tried to pull out of his grip, "what's so wrong with having a little bit of fun" I shook my head and got out of his grip, "not with the pastors daughter"

I walked out and continued to class, going on my day as I would normally, Zach trying to talk to me everyone in a while. He was the bad boy of the school and i got carried away with my hormones the other night with him, I let him take my virginity and I was wrong for that.

But holy shit it felt good, I've prayed to god to forgive me to excuse me of my dirty actions, most of all to send me a sign if I should tell my father or not and a few seconds later that sign was sent to me, as I looked in front of me there was a big NO written everywhere in front of me.

After school, I walked out to the football field to watch the football guys practice till my older brother was finished. "Came to watch me play slut" Zach asked and I tensed.

I looked around as he laughed a little, "don't worry, no one is around"

I watched as Zach played, his sweaty body taking me back to that night once again

I ran my hands down his back as he thrusted into me, the sweat showing as he went quicker, he kissed me as I moaned and ran my hands in his hair.

I kissed his neck down to his collarbone, I moaned as he hit my g-spot, I kissed his chest after licking up to behind his ear and laying soft kisses.

"God such a fucking slut" he moaned as he slammed into me, "so tight and taking it so good for me" i closed my eyes "go ahead, close your eyes and enjoy beautiful"

Asher, my brother waved his hand in front of my face, as I came back to reality I saw Zach smirking at me. I turned to Asher "yeah" I asked as he laughed, "Come on, we are going to be late for church" I nodded as we walked off to the car, "can I ask you a question?"

Asher looked at me weird and then to the road, he nodded "of course sis" I nodded as I looked to him, "is it true you aren't virgin anymore"

He nodded "yeah, no me and Lelia have done it, when we were together of course, why?" I took a deep breath "I did a really bad thing and I slept with Zach and I'm so sorry, I'm scared god doesn't forgive me because I keep flashing back to that night and I just I don't know" he slowly pulled over.

He turned to me, "Okay, god will forgive you if you forgive yourself, that's what dad was preaching about right?" I nodded slowly, he took my hands in his "did you forgive yourself" I nodded "at first I didn't but once I talked to god I forgave myself, but I still don't think he forgave me"

Asher nodded, "you forgave yourself, so you have to believe that he forgives you, believe it and it is true" I nodded "now non-virgin, let's get to church" I giggled a little and nodded.