Bathroom fuck -Daniel

"Hey baby, wanna fuck in the bathroom" Daniel whispered and kissed my ear as we both laughed, "stop baby" he tickled me and sent me into a fit of laughter. "Cuddle me baby" I rolled my eyes at whiney Daniel as I sat on his lap and put my head in his neck.

"Still wanna fuck in the bathroom" he said and I hit his chest, "baby quit" he laughed and held my back and kissed my head. "Actually yeah, let's go" he gave me a look and I laughed, "really?" I giggled and stood up.

I grabbed his hand and nodded, he stood up quite fast and the guys all looked at us weird, "sorry guys, um... gotta pee" I laughed at Daniel as they all rolled their eyes.

"Don't be too loud" I nodded at corbyn as we walked to the far bathroom in the studio, I sat on the counter and pulled my shorts off "impatient" Daniel asked and nodded.

He walked in between my legs and pulled me into a kiss, "I'm so fucking lucky to have you as my girlfriend" I smiled and held his chin "you're so cute, you know" he nodded and hugged me "now fuck me" he laughed and nodded, he pulled off his hoodie.

"Your wish is my command beautiful" he pulled his pants off his waist and rubbed my clit through my underwear, he pulled me into a kiss as I let out a moan.

He pulled my underwear down and kissed me as he slide into me, I moaned as he left kisses on my neck and Collarbone and I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, him resting his hands on both sides of me.

I rested my head back on the cabinet behind me as he continued to thrust in and out of me, "mhm so fucking good" I said as he kissed back up my neck, "you're so fucking hot baby" I smiled but it was cute short by a moan as Daniel repeatedly hit my g-spot.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me, his hair resting in my hair, "pull it" I moaned in his ear as he groaned a little. He pulled my ponytail causing my head to fall back and for me to moan, "Love it when you moan" I nodded as his thrust got deeper and deeper.

"I'm cumming" I moaned as he nodded and brought his fingers down to rub figure eights on my clit, "cum for daddy, kitten" I let go, my body shaking from pleasure. Daniel joining soon after, drawing me into a kiss and picking my clothes up after.

"I love you" he said and put my underwear back on for me, "I love you more and I'm not a little kid, I don't need you to help me get dressed daddy" he giggled and nodded as he handed me his hoodie, "thank you, are you gonna wear my shirt" I said laughing.

I pulled my shirt off and pulled his hoodie on, we walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the couch we were before, "Zach ordered pizza for us" corbyn said pointing to the box as he walked into the recording booth.

Daniel pulled me into his lap and rested his hands on my stomach, kissing my cheek "you're hairs messed up, I'll fix it" Daniel said and pulled my hair out of the messed up ponytail and fixed it.

He straighten it out and carefully put the ponytail on, "y'all are cute" Jonah said and tweeted the photo he just took off Daniel pulling my hair up, "she's cuter"