Marked- jack

"Good morning" my little sister said as she jumped into my bed, "morning" I said as I pulled her into the blanket, "what are you doing up" she giggled "it's your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY" she yelled giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I giggled and hugged her, "is it there" "I don't know" I giggled and turned my wrist over, she sighed "when do you think your mark will be there" I shook my head, "I don't know but you've got school, so go, get dressed" she nodded and crawled out of the bed.

She ran off to her room as she giggled, I rolled my eyes and laid back in bed, throwing the covers over my head till I heard an alarm go off in the other room.

My older brother ran out of his room, "hey, happy birthday dork" I rolled my eyes and flipped him off, he laughed, "is it there" I shook my head.

"No, probably won't be till later, you heard from mom" he shook his head, "nope, she getting ready" I nodded and stood up. 

Our mother or father weren't really in the picture, my older brother and I have raised my younger sister, who's seven, since we were both in middle school.

He's a senior and I'm a junior, I'm turning 17 this year so meaning, I get my mark which ties me to the person I'm supposed to love for the rest of my life and have kids with, the whole nine yards.

I got up and quickly took a shower and got dressed for school, I walked downstairs and made breakfast, making sure Lilly got her something to eat.

We walked out to school and I took a deep breath before entering, my friends walking over to me, "it's not there please don't ask" they giggled.

———

After school I walked my littler sister and to my older brothers call and we all drove home, "dude mine didn't take this long" I laughed, "it's there I'm afraid to look at it" he looked at me weird.

"Why, everyone your age has one" I rolled my eyes, I turned my wrist over and I could swore I've seen this mark before, I know who has this why can't I think of his name.

"Holy shit, jack has the same one" my eyes went wide, "jack Avery" Daniel giggled and laughed, "oh shit you don't like jack" I shook my head "he is the biggest fucking ass in the world"

"Who's an ass" i turned turned to our sister and shook my head, "that's a no-no word" she nodded and held her fingers over her mouth.

"He's coming over tonight, funny how that work s"I rolled my eyes "I hate you"

————
"No dude listen; you just can't play like that" Daniel said to jack and his friends, I rolled my eyes and turned the music I was listening too up louder.

I finished cooking dinner and made Lilly start eating, I walked upstairs and opened Daniels door, "hey foods done guys" I saw jack's eyes go wide and he stood up.

"Dude what's your problem" he blinked a couple times, "show me your mark" I shook my head and held my hand behind my back, "no" he rolled his eyes.

"Just show me the fucking mark" i rolled my eyes "no, it's my body I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it" he looked at me weird "I'm asking you to show me your wrist not your fucking tits"

Daniel laughed "y/n just show him" I rolled my eyes and held my wrist out, "you've got to be fucking kidding me" he held his wrist out to show matching marks "I waited for a fucking year to find out youre my soulmate"

"Look I don't like it anymore than you do, so we can just ignore it, foods downstairs" I walked out and went to my room across the hall, "go talk to her" Daniel said.

I heard jack sigh and walked out, I soon heard him walk into my room, "what do you want" I said as I started picking up my room, "look at me" I shook my head, "why" he laughed.

"We're fucking soulmates" I nodded "we are, says this little mark" he nodded, "what you don't think the mark did it right" I shook my head.

"I hate you, you hate me, um.. I've never wanted to fuck you or anything so why wouldn't I second guess it, maybe the mark isn't finished marking itself" he looked at me weird.

"Of course it is, look we should just expect this is this" I looked at him weird "how are you calm about this, you don't like me either" he nodded, "yeah, that might be the slightest bit true but.. if I waited a year to find out you're my soulmate I'm not letting you leave me"

"Leave you? Jack we aren't together and we haven't been there isn't a leaving you, besides if I want out of this stupid place" he cut me off, "let me get you out of here"

"You spent most of your friendship with my brother calling me all these names and saying I was stupid for wanting to leave this dump, and now it's 'I'll get you out, I'm your soulmate' I mean what the hell"

"Truth is, you're right I spent a lot of time hating you but if we are really meant to be soulmate and this tells me we are, then I will take you out of here and you might hate me now but soon, you'll love me" I nodded.

He smiled and kissed me, "fine, take me out of here"