beach life -Zach

Living in front of the beach is amazing, aside from the sand everywhere but I love the beach and always have, it's been Zach and i's dream to live here and it's amazing.

Zach's away a lot and that's okay I guess, I get he works a lot and it's okay because when he comes home to me it's the best time of our lives.

We spend our days in the house, sometimes on the beach till he complains about his sunburn and how he hates it, by time the sun goes down we put on our bug spray and spend most of the night outside on the beach.

"Baby have you seen my swim trunks" I turned and looked at Zach as he only had his underwear on and they dipped really low, low enough I could see his happy trail come to an end.

"Where ever you put them this morning, but I think you should just got naked" he laughed and walked over to me as he kissed me "if im going naked so are you baby" I raised my eyebrow and reached from my top but he stopped me.

"I was kidding baby, there's too many guys out there I don't want them to see you" I laughed as I walked to our room to help him look for his shorts. Once we found them we went outside and laid down a blanket for us to lay on.

"It's kinda chilly baby"I said as I grabbed an extra blanket I had pack, it was almost September so I thought it was going to be kinda cold tonight. "Yeah" he said as he laid back and we just looked up to the stars, "I was thinking that we should stay down here, instead of moving to LA" I looked at him "baby I told you I was fine moving up there, I was just going to miss the beach is all" I said as he smiled at me.

"I don't really care baby, besides I love coming home and us spending our days and nights out in the beach or us sitting on the balcony and being able to see the beach rather than us seeing a bunch of cars" I smiled and kissed him, "Are you positive, I know how much easier work would be if we moved".

"I've been doing it this way for about two years, why would it make a difference to me now baby" I nodded as he opened his arms for me to cuddle into his chest. "Myta Called today" Zach hmmed.

"What she say?" I smiled "she wanted to know how we were, plus I think Reese wants to come stay while you're here. I was talking to Myta about it, if her and Ryan wanted to come up here for a week or so while you're here and hang out" he smiled.

"That would be nice"