The heat -Jonah

You fanned yourself as you sat outside, it was the summer well the part of summer where the heat got to everyone, I'm not talking about heat as in how hot it was no, much much worse. The heat where everyone was all over their loved one, everybody was too busy having sex they didn't even bother going outside.

For me it was easier because I don't have a boyfriend, or a fuck buddy, well more like I have a Jonah. We flirt, we makeout but other than that there's nothing else going on. I don't know if he likes me or if it's just the heat, I guess if he quits hanging out with me after summer I'll know right.

Jonah and I agreed to meet in our spot, which was a spot in the woods a few miles from my house, I was waiting for him. I had brought us drinks, food, there was a tent we had sent up that was surprisingly still there. Once he came I was drinking my water debating if I should just get naked, it was too damn hot to stay clothed.

As Jonah walked in of course he didn't have a shirt on and he has definitely been working out lately, "lucky" I said as I scanned him up and down, he giggled "nobody here is stopping you from taking your shirt off babe" he gave me a wink as he sat down and grabbed a water from the cooler.

I nodded and took my shirt off, luckily I did wear a sports bra, when Jonah saw my actions he almost sip his water out "and that's why girls don't take their shirts off" he laughed as he wiped the water off of his face. "Well can you blame me when such a pretty girl like you takes off her shirt in front of me, even during the summer heat" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Are you implying you want to give in to what people lose control over during this time" he looked to me and bit his bottom lip,  "only if thats what you want" it was dead quite, you couldn't hear the birds or the other bugs. We looked into each other's eyes, his were darken with lust, something I've never seen with him before.

One slight nod from me and his lips were on mine, funny how I've been waiting for this since the heat started and I'm just now only getting laid. "Did you touch yourself" I pulled back from our kiss, I was now on his lap and his hands were on my waist, well at least for the most part.

I asked a slight what as he laughed and kissed down my jawline to my neck, "during these last few weeks, have you touched yourself. Couldn't bear it, had to happen" I nodded as he smirked at me, "what a beautiful sight that would be" I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

If it wasn't hot enough it definitely just got hotter, he traced the back of my bra to my hook, he sucked a few hickeys on my boobs as he pulled the bra away from my chest. He left open mouth kissed down my stomach, he hooked his fingertips in my shorts band and looked up at me "if you want to stop just say so" I shook my head "fuck, please keep going".

His smirked never died down after I said that, he finished pulling my shorts down to realize I wasn't wearing any underwear, "makes it easier" he said looking up and winking. He kissed my inner thighs, it wasn't doing much good, I had already had a pool down there.

He licked my clit, teasing me, one lick was all he gave me, he ran his hot fingertips against folds "this is how wet I make you, I've barely even touched you" I nodded as he ran his other fingers up my leg and held my waist.

He slid his finger in my core, only one as I let out a moan, his touch is what I've been craving, all these nights he is the one I wanted and I've finally got it, sort of.

He sucked on my clit, while he slowly slid another finger in me, pumping ever so slowly not giving me enough to cum but enough to crave him, and oh was that working. "Jonah please" I said as he sucked hard on my clit, he drew figure eights with the tip of his tongue, he took his fingers out of me and sucked on them "you taste amazing" he whispered in my ear as he kissed down my neck.

I held onto his shoulders as I laid him on his back, I was naked and he was still dressed, that didn't seem to fair at all "did you picture me, doing this anytime you were taking care of yourself daddy" he shivered at his pet name

I kissed down his stomach as he nodded, "exactly this" I smirked as I pulled his shorts down along with his boxers. Jonah was quite large compared to any of the guys I've been with, and that's saying a lot

I didn't take my eyes off of him as I swirled my tongue around his tip, his mouth was held slightly open, he took in slow breaths and he was definitely saving the picture that was right in front of him for later

I finally put him all the way in, Well the best I could at least, we can't forget that Jonah was huge, he let out low moans that were just turning me on even more. I jerked off what I couldn't fit in my mouth, I still tried to fit more and more but gave up when I felt his tip hit the back of my throat and I gagged.

For Jonah the vibrations felt amazing around his throbbing cock, "fuck again princess" I slowly made my way down his shaft once more, I took my time trying to get more of him in my mouth before I gagged again. Of course once his tip hit the back of my throat I gagged.

I pulled away as I sat back down on his lap, "I'm never doing that again" he giggled on my lips as he kissed me again, his hand going to my cheek as he deepened the already very heated kiss "glad I was the only one" he winked as he thrusted his hips up causing his tip to run up against my clit "fuck" I moaned

I grinded down running my clit up and down his shaft, my hips rocked back and forth as we both let out moans "I can't take it anymore, I need you and I need you now" I nodded as he grabbed the bottom of his shaft and slipped his tip into me.

Once I hit the bottom it was like a wave of relief for the both of us, I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, my pace picked up and with each time I went down his tip hit my g-spot.

Along with his thumb rubbing figure eights on my clit there was no way that I could hold on for that long, I clenched around Jonah to bring him closer to his climax as he let out a moan each and every time I did it.

I placed my hand on his chest to hold myself up, there was too much pressure going through my body, I felt as if I came I would fall. My body was tried and weak already but I need to cum, Jonah kissed my arms as he took my hands and held them.

He had me lay my stomach on his, he squeezed my ass never letting go as he help me move my hips up and down, "I'm so close" I whispered in his ear I could see stars.

"Me too, I'm right there" I kissed him as he hit my g-spot once again causing me to moan into the kiss and for him to slip his tongue into my mouth, he thrusted his hips up and that did it for me. With a moan of his name I came undone, once I clenched he quickly pulled out instantly coming on his chest as he let out a groan.

I pointed to the bag I had brought, "napkins in there" he nodded as he got one and cleaned both of us up.

We've been laying here, neither of us wanted to leave, plus it smelt like sex and Jonah, who would want to leave that. "So same time tomorrow" I laughed and rolled my eyes